ERSB notice <-How to change it and Hex Alphabet

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: ERSB notice <-How to change it and Hex Alphabet

Post by Sparky » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:58 pm

In HexEdit, search for that Hex value.
Alternatively, open Eschaton and go under the Main Data -> ustr tag. Explore there for the ESRB notice.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

º¯Å£®ØVůº
Peon

Post by º¯Å£®ØVůº » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 am

Wow… I think it worked so i did uploaded it somewhere Can't remember where then i went on my cousin's mac and i put the mod on halo but then when i loaded it, It said Error halo Could not open file "bloodgulch.map" or something :cry:

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Did you change the header to Halo Full before you tried it on Halo Full? Halo Demo wouldn't give an error, it simply wouldn't let you click the map name in the list if it wasn't compatible.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

º¯Å£®ØVůº
Peon

Post by º¯Å£®ØVůº » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:00 am

Sparky wrote:Did you change the header to Halo Full before you tried it on Halo Full? Halo Demo wouldn't give an error, it simply wouldn't let you click the map name in the list if it wasn't compatible.
Yeaa...The only reason that it went wrong was...! Because my cousins Halo "Full" is a torrent and you can't play multiplayer on it because someone used his share key or something