Noobs: How To Play A Mod

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:52 pm

you know, wobble, who has asked like a million times, probably only reads the last post... go back a page and find it!
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

LAPTOPER
Veteran

Post by LAPTOPER » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Luvsniper wrote:I found out how to mod by using .maps like most people, by screwing around :D

Laptoper, I would really want to know how to mod using files ending with .stix, since some cool mods end in .stix I been looking everywhere but couldn't find an anwser, please help me.

wobblestone wrote:I wana know how to mod using .stix, most good mods ends with that.
Ghosts is right, you have to open the .stix file with Stuffit Expander, which there are now multiple links for. .stix files are a compressed format file, like .zip files and the such. Once you download Stuffit Expander, the .stix files should open with Stuffit by default. Then it will decompress it, and then, you will have a regular .map file. Enjoy, and pm me if you have other questions, as I am grateful to help you!

LAPTOPER
Life is full of challenges: Modding Halo

A Mac Laptop: $1,200.00
Halo Full: $19.99
Eschaton: A little bit of time
Making shotguns shoot out Master Chiefs, Having a blast with friends, and blowin' up enemies: Priceless