gwarz

Everything about the AoE series.
n8mac

gwarz

Post by n8mac » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:09 am

Hey all,

just found this site in searching for gwarz. I went to aok.heavengames.com and a search found nothing. They have 500 blood games yet no gwarz, I don't get it. I see gwarz on gameranger all the time. So where can I download the latest? Who makes it? Are there other scenarios for aok not found on heaven?

Glad to see aok making a come back.

BTW I got a LAN of two Macs at home dedicated to aok and will add a third one if I can get another friend into it.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:48 am

Do you mean you have 2 online. Cause LAN works only for your house well I think it goes by Ip or something. Like it will only work for people pluged into or useing the same modem as you. Am i right??
Stupid tinypic removing my images

n8mac

Post by n8mac » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Mota-Lev wrote:Do you mean you have 2 online. Cause LAN works only for your house well I think it goes by Ip or something. Like it will only work for people pluged into or useing the same modem as you. Am i right??
No, my house does not have the internet. I get on the net and gameranger at work. I have two macs at home connected via LAN using a switch. If I wanted people at my house to play on gameranger together with others I would need a router.

Good news though. Last night I had another friend come over and play AOK for the first time and he loved it. So I will buy a used G4 4 sum 3 player action and fun!

So back to my original question, GWARZ, how bout it?

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:27 pm

You don't need a router to connnect 2 computers. Theres modens with more then one plug.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

lewbylew
Veteran

Post by lewbylew » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:57 am

dude, he's talking about a map I think, get em from players, if you play a player and they play you with a map you don't have it says transferring file and you get the map, also bløøds are 4 pussies, all it is is just getting units to a spot and getting free units mass produced, except for risk, although its the same principle