Halo Patch for Mavericks + New Lobby

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

jwjonz3

Sierra patch request and other problems

Post by jwjonz3 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:49 am

Good to see there is still a few players out there. I also need a patch for new version of macOS. My problems include: Master Chief visor is black and non reflective; trees, crates, and other objects do not render in Universal Binary version 2.04 in higher graphics settings but will work in those same settings on older versions(the problem with that is that it requires cd be in drive but I have to use external drive on my mac and don't want to shuffle it around). I've also tried using HaloMD and moving my maps over to it from actual halo but it still locks me into demo mode. Any help would be great!

HandofGod
Peon

Re: Halo Patch for Mavericks + New Lobby

Post by HandofGod » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:36 am

What graphics specs do you have? If you have Intel HD Graphics 4000/5000/6000 or a really old Macbook/Mac the shaders will likely not render properly and will come out as you described. I have a Macbook Air with Intel HD Graphics 5000 so believe me I know that issue well. On HaloMD 002 and Samuco released an extension called Halo+ I believe, which fixes those shaders issues (Master chief black visor, environment and material problems) You can install it through the Extensions menu and see if that fixes that issue. I don't know if there's a fix for Halo Universal Binary out there for what you describe but HaloMD definitely is your best bet for fixing that issue. nil or 002 would also be happy to help you out more on the IRC channel for this forum too: https://www.macgamingmods.com/forum/ajax_chat.php

is this a virus

Re: Halo Patch for Mavericks + New Lobby

Post by is this a virus » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 pm

i just wanna know if this is a virus because I have trust issues