Board Requirements

Moderator: Altimit01

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Board Requirements

Post by Monoman » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:12 am

Some people have asked if they can do some of the board requirements with tools instead of hex. Does it matter to anyone how the requirements are met?

This board isn't really active anymore anyways so does it still matter how people get in here? It is up to you guys. If you want we can even change the requirements to meet a new standard.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

?mike?
Ranger

Post by ?mike? » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:02 am

i think as long as the mod is completed might as well let them in. it is true that it isnt as active.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:46 am

Tools can be used as long as they can understand what the tool is doing, or at least provide a valid hypothesis.

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:58 am

Yarr, I think that they should have to run down a hall naked but with a giant duck beak on screaming something silly before they can gain entrance. All must be video taped and then placed on Youtube.
The sword.

?mike?
Ranger

Post by ?mike? » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:01 am

thats also a great idea!!

Pav
Peon

Post by Pav » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:02 pm

sword wrote:Yarr, I think that they should have to run down a hall naked but with a giant duck beak on screaming something silly before they can gain entrance. All must be video taped and then placed on Youtube.
That's how I got in... :oops:
Back in Black (& White).
And every other color in the light spectrum perceptible to the human eye, typically those ranging from 400 nanometers to roughly 700 nanometers in wavelength.

Trinity.
SEAL

Post by Trinity. » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:46 pm

Well I think they should do it in hex and at least be able to explain the use of a "tool"
MGM Team Wraith
Xbox Live Gamertag: HybuR
Professional Halo Player

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 pm

sword wrote:Yarr, I think that they should have to run down a hall naked but with a giant duck beak on screaming something silly before they can gain entrance. All must be video taped and then placed on Youtube.
Then have the youtube admins delete it since they don't allow prono videos.

Pav
Peon

Post by Pav » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 pm

>Shadow< wrote:
Then have the youtube admins delete it since they don't allow prono videos.
Mine's still up, they just blurred it out... :oops:
Back in Black (& White).
And every other color in the light spectrum perceptible to the human eye, typically those ranging from 400 nanometers to roughly 700 nanometers in wavelength.