Public Info

Moderator: Altimit01

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:58 pm

I made one too. In mine, you have to get in it, drive, and well eventually you'll get launched out and the hog will continue driving as long as it stays on its tires.

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:42 pm

in mine, as long as the tires touch something, it spazzez out and goes berserk
http://www.clanhalo.forumup.com
not my site.... just go there!!!!!!!

Titan
Veteran

Post by Titan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:24 am

My two cents.

If this board is to be used as a resource than it needs to have tighter/harder regulations on who is allowed in. Also besides a modder aptitude test to get in that determines how good a modder someone is a personality test should also be implemented that will hopefully weed out the lazy people or those who would leak the info on the board. I am not sure how that would work but if Monoman wants to use the idea it could be developed further.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:45 am

I don't mind some stuff being private, like importing a Pelican. I just used that as an example since that was the first thing I thought of. It is the little things that are used often. This would actually make this board a resource. Yes, everyone may already knows what the code is but having it posted in maybe a central thread, would allow you to quickly check the board for the code.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

foxrun
Veteran

Post by foxrun » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:49 am

just wondering, most of you people in the dev. section know how to skin. but I made this really nice tutorial on how to do so. can i post it? (in here of course)