Grenade Launcher Mod

Moderator: Altimit01

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 3:12 pm

Heh, its fun for a while...then when you look at it from more of a higher view, like, the new modders coming in and posting bad mods that people just eat up, that gets annoying thus I've become very protective.

Oh, and when you start getting 30 messages a day asking for mods/to be taught how to mod/advice, then you'll start getting annoyed with it and become more secretive.
The sword.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 3:16 pm

HAHA, Sounds like a popularity problem. Why are you so popluar then.. Haha, Just kidding... I want to be popular... Just so i know I'm all over the internet like sword and Deox and a lot of those other experienced modders. Lol.

I'm going to get going. Peace.

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 3:17 pm

All over the internet? I'm just here and clanhalo.
The sword.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 3:21 pm

I meant, people are talking about you and Deox all over the internet... I see your name in forums and stuff like that... all over the internet... Lol. I want that... :'(... Peace.

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 3:22 pm

lol, work on it.

I think I really got it by posting lotsa mod pics. Then I stopped...you'll see why.
The sword.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 3:26 pm

Yeh yeah. I can't wait for this mod that you are working on... I heard you are going to have a **Kept quit** gun. Dude, that will be so awesome. Ha. I have something going like that... Just, a VERY different gun... hehe. I think i might make the "Mod.Of.The.Century". Hehe. Peace.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Tue May 16, 2006 3:32 pm

I think that the speed increased by a little but its kinda hard to tell but the change is noticable so thanks :D
Umm....whats a signature?

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 3:34 pm

You mean the beam rifle? Yeah, its fun. I'm working on a contrail for it...whenever I get around to doing it. Darkgulch has taken me :P
The sword.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 3:35 pm

Really, i helped you? That is magic right there... hehe. Awesome, Now, try higher numbers. Lol. Instead of 12, try 20... Or so... That will definitly be noticable... Ha! Have fun. Peace.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Tue May 16, 2006 3:35 pm

{SBF}Flººd wrote:what would be a good number to change it too. Cause if I make the grenade go too fast it will just bounce right off a wall and come back at me. .````:)
Dude, that's the best part! Make them plasma nades too. If anyone's inside your base, just blind fire in there and they bounce all around in there really fast until a few stick to them. It's badass. ^_^

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 3:37 pm

sword wrote:You mean the beam rifle? Yeah, its fun. I'm working on a contrail for it...whenever I get around to doing it. Darkgulch has taken me :P

HAHA, Dark gulch? I was wondering how to do that... Not sure how to lower the darkness and fog and stuff like that.. It would be cool if i could, and YES, the beam gun. HAH, that is going to be VERY awesome dude. Lol. you know that BIG Fuel Rod that the Hunters have in SC... Yeah, I have that in bloodgulch... But, it is kinda too big... So, I'm going to shrink it... That is one thing i have in my mod of the century. hehe. I shall give out NO MORE information... hehe. Bye.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 3:39 pm

Beast wrote:
Dude, that's the best part! Make them plasma nades too. If anyone's inside your base, just blind fire in there and they bounce all around in there really fast until a few stick to them. It's badass. ^_^

The man has a point. That would be VERY cool. Death wispered a lot of granades. Ha. If anyone has Heard "Opeth", they know the song Death Wispered a Lulaby. I'm being stupid by saying Death wispered a thousand Granades. Lol... Kinda stupid... **Runs away in embarasment**...

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Tue May 16, 2006 3:41 pm

sword wrote:You mean the beam rifle? Yeah, its fun. I'm working on a contrail for it...whenever I get around to doing it. Darkgulch has taken me :P
Is it possible to make and entirely new contrail? 'Cause if it is, make it a straight glowy purple line, not smoke. Just like in Halo 2. Because that'd just be pimp. Now, are you designing all the models for these guns yourself?

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 3:41 pm

Oh, did I forget to mention that I'll have a brute shot?
The sword.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Tue May 16, 2006 3:48 pm

No you didn't. And I think that's probably one of, if not the coolest guns in Halo 2. That's gonna be quite awesome.