BRIMSTONE says good bye.one.last.time...

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

BRIMSTONE says good bye.one.last.time...

Post by BRIMSTONE » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:03 pm

My friends......i realy mean it this time. i was not kidding when i said it last time. but then i knew there was a small margin of return. and return i did. but this time. moding/halo has become more....personal. this time. i leave because of my own choice. not my parents making me. not outsiders making me leave of anykind. but me. myself leaving because i choose to. it is interfereing with my life. interfereing with my friends....family.....school.......yes. i merely said it last time. but this time. i mean it. this is goodbye. i realy just want to say good bye to you guys. i mean. ive known most of you guys throughout the better part of a year. like to say thx to Mox. hes been there since we first met on that island server so long ago. through the whole drivable spirit fiasco. still maintane fixed the camera an that damnable thing. never could get the gun to work right.....yeah. and gona thx taxiservice. liked your quarantine games. though always felt it was a lill of somehow. not uite...connected if you get my meaning. make a V2 buddy. put some CE in. be realy cool mod. uh to hi 54. dude this realy blindsided me woulda told you sooner. but oh well. this is kinda to korn and hi 54. i thank you guys for betatesting FUCRUM so long ago. and i swaer if by some miracle i come back you cant use that name. thats a BRIMSTONE™ right there....and i thank all my former clan Collective members. was fun scheming with you guys. and uh. oh yeah. i thank altimit for tiring through countless questions. sure hes sick of my PMs by now. but gotta tell you realy apreciated it. helped me and fonzie out a lot. and speaking of fonzie ive already talked to you but just want you to know. whenever you get our lill project up and running. you do the map autumslay for me if you get my meaning. was my fav CE map. to fuel. damn man hated your criticism of CE. but you where rith bout a lotta stuff. you stay here dude and make sure all these nomoders/learners learn some values. make em lear modings not all about the cool stuff. but details. to cigar DANDAN and 002. basicaly. your our noob moders. and i say noob as /newb and noob alternatly. but you guys are progressing well. and learning alot. youll someday in the not to distant future make awsomemoders. cya around. and last but not least.

to KoRnDoG a speacial mention.in escence. you are my aprentice. i taught you the ropes and basics like treadstone did to me. i now tell you. to go and teach some wide eyed dude out ther emoding to. just point him to fonzes moding pack if youw ant. but keep the tradition alive.

to all my friends/ally moders and gamers out there. Mod free. mod well. and above all. mod sucesfully.

-BRIMSTONE

EDIT: and as a after thought. as a momento to myself. finally got done comosing that lay of mine. damn thing.....

"cold as winter.....still as death..I am the tears on the mountain...and I am the chill in the night...and so we pass....Into death....as you will to.....soon...but those that pass do not falter...And those that mourn do not weep...and so we walk. into death..darkness...and the final despair.. untill the end of our days."
Last edited by BRIMSTONE on Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"One Death Is An Anomaly. One Hundered
Thousand Deaths Is an statistic"

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:07 pm

just as i was getting to know you >_<
and you never got aim :(
well bye

i might make a mod called Brimstone O_O
that will be my new map when i make it

zapconquest
Ranger

Post by zapconquest » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:38 pm

C ya dude. You did some awesome stuff. I think twilight was your best work.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:01 pm

No special mention for me? Lol... Just kiddin', man...

Damn... it was bad the first time, second's worse. Fare thee well, Brimstone, modding legend, god, poet, and friend. Your name shall not be forgotten, nor will we falter in the name of the advances you yourself have sacrificed and made forward into modding as we continue down the path. Goodbye. Go your course. Remember us as we will remember you...

:notworthy:
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Cya... I was a noob modder too right? well.. yeah... words do not come easily for this... so have a great life. We will continue making new incredible things. hopefully. maybe if, and i mean a big if, halo 2 comes to mac... we will try that too. and the legend will live on.

:notworthy: :cry: :cry:

cQuence
Ranger

Post by cQuence » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:41 pm

aww fuck more good modders are leaving :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Changed my name to cQuence... Im still Shockwav tho.

cQuence
Ranger

Post by cQuence » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Fu£L wrote:just as i was getting to know you >_<
and you never got aim :(
well bye

i might make a mod called Brimstone O_O
that will be my new map when i make it
put ce shit like brimstone :D
Changed my name to cQuence... Im still Shockwav tho.

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:27 pm

*sniff* I wasn't mentioned :(
Bye Brimmystoner!!! *sniff *sniff*
If you ever get the chance..don't hesitate to return..

:?

EDIT:
Lol Kayar, we're insignificant. :P
Ooo! Ooooo!!!! I wanna make that mod! YEA!!one!!
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Dustyjjc
Veteran

Re: BRIMSTONE says good bye.one.last.time...

Post by Dustyjjc » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:35 pm

BRIMSTONE wrote:My friends......i realy mean it this time. i was not kidding when i said it last time. but then i knew there was a small margin of return. and return i did. but this time. moding/halo has become more....personal. this time. i leave because of my own choice. not my parents making me. not outsiders making me leave of anykind. but me. myself leaving because i choose to. it is interfereing with my life. interfereing with my friends....family.....school.......yes. i merely said it last time. but this time. i mean it. this is goodbye. i realy just want to say good bye to you guys. i mean. ive known most of you guys throughout the better part of a year. like to say thx to Mox. hes been there since we first met on that island server so long ago. through the whole drivable spirit fiasco. still maintane fixed the camera an that damnable thing. never could get the gun to work right.....yeah. and gona thx taxiservice. liked your quarantine games. though always felt it was a lill of somehow. not uite...connected if you get my meaning. make a V2 buddy. put some CE in. be realy cool mod. uh to hi 54. dude this realy blindsided me woulda told you sooner. but oh well. this is kinda to korn and hi 54. i thank you guys for betatesting FUCRUM so long ago. and i swaer if by some miracle i come back you cant use that name. thats a BRIMSTONE™ right there....and i thank all my former clan Collective members. was fun scheming with you guys. and uh. oh yeah. i thank altimit for tiring through countless questions. sure hes sick of my PMs by now. but gotta tell you realy apreciated it. helped me and fonzie out a lot. and speaking of fonzie ive already talked to you but just want you to know. whenever you get our lill project up and running. you do the map autumslay for me if you get my meaning. was my fav CE map. to fuel. damn man hated your criticism of CE. but you where rith bout a lotta stuff. you stay here dude and make sure all these nomoders/learners learn some values. make em lear modings not all about the cool stuff. but details. to cigar DANDAN and 002. basicaly. your our noob moders. and i say noob as /newb and noob alternatly. but you guys are progressing well. and learning alot. youll someday in the not to distant future make awsomemoders. cya around. and last but not least.

to KoRnDoG a speacial mention.in escence. you are my aprentice. i taught you the ropes and basics like treadstone did to me. i now tell you. to go and teach some wide eyed dude out ther emoding to. just point him to fonzes moding pack if youw ant. but keep the tradition alive.

to all my friends/ally moders and gamers out there. Mod free. mod well. and above all. mod sucesfully.

-BRIMSTONE

EDIT: and as a after thought. as a momento to myself. finally got done comosing that lay of mine. damn thing.....

"cold as winter.....still as death..I am the tears on the mountain...and I am the chill in the night...and so we pass....Into death....as you will to.....soon...but those that pass do not falter...And those that mourn do not weep...and so we walk. into death..darkness...and the final despair.. untill the end of our days."
Hrmm... kinda hard to read...
And choppy sentences too.
6/10

lewbylew
Veteran

Post by lewbylew » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:12 am

Cya Brim, although you don't know me, I will miss you

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:41 am

Lol! Dusty you jackass ROFL
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Jrr51
Peon

Post by Jrr51 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 am

NOOOO :cry: :cry: Bye Brim :cry: :cry: I still hope you get AIM so we can still talk. I hope this is just a boodbye from halo and not a good bye from us talking.... Bye friend :cry: :cry: :cry:

KoRnDoG
SEAL

Post by KoRnDoG » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:21 am

fkjhf,jhdgjhvDAMN IT. i guess everybody has to leave and get a life some time. thnx for teaching me almost everything there is to know. i hope you have a good rest-of-your-life. will you still go on aim?
watch my avatar. after it loads theres this AWSOME head shot triple-kill i did. just wait for it....

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:28 am

i guess everybody has to leave and get a life some time.
*ahem*
This response was taken from someone's avatar on CH.

I don't need to 'get a life'.
I'm a gamer.
I have LOTS of lives!

KoRnDoG
SEAL

Post by KoRnDoG » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:30 am

Gra[V]33N wrote:
i guess everybody has to leave and get a life some time.
*ahem*
This response was taken from someone's avatar on CH.

I don't need to 'get a life'.
I'm a gamer.
I have LOTS of lives!
LOL. u got me. but you know what i really meant.
watch my avatar. after it loads theres this AWSOME head shot triple-kill i did. just wait for it....