Memory Hacking Research Forum?

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

do you wnat a mem hacking forum?

yes
77%
no
23%

Total votes: 22

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 pm

noob do you know how hard it is to find the stuff on a mac with limited tools lol we would have to make an app after we find the floats so that we can turn on or off the portal gun for 1 or all 16 people on the server (altimit will be no help there) since he is a Realbasic programmer and since realbasic cant acsess memory it wont b possible for him to do, we need to find a C++ or Obj-C programmer that can do it (i am still learning those languages so i am no help there) but i can find the floats i just need the offsets for the teliporters entrace and exit (for full (will prolly only make it work for a few maps) & demo if possible ) so i can search for them and so on thanks

EDIT: i think i have enough knowlege that i can prolly use the wrapper sword provided to make this.....but idk as of yet i will do some more readding on it i will prolly write the program in C++ since i am on chapter 14 in the book i am reading
TsGh

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Pssst: My primary language is C++. I just dislike the xcode IDE and haven't found a suitable alternative. And it's not like sword released the source to halo speed or anything. (leaving this in despite editing.) Nyeh. Also:
(altimit will be no help there) since he is a Realbasic programmer
That is not even close to working english by a stretch of the imagination. I shudder to think what would happen in code considering how important parens and braces are for the purposes of scope.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:19 am

Altimit01 wrote:Pssst: My primary language is C++. I just dislike the xcode IDE and haven't found a suitable alternative. And it's not like sword released the source to halo speed or anything. (leaving this in despite editing.) Nyeh. Also:
(altimit will be no help there) since he is a Realbasic programmer
That is not even close to working english by a stretch of the imagination. I shudder to think what would happen in code considering how important parens and braces are for the purposes of scope.
meh 5$ says you couldnt do it <_< and i know you know C++ but you arent any help if you dont have the offsets on hand for portal begining and end? i just need those and mabee i can get somewhere otherwise we are in a whole we cant crawl out of (referenced from bleach the ep. that ichigo was to become a soul reaper)

btw
i got haloded running on mac with wine

i will put a tut up later today
TsGh

Lewbylew is back?

Post by Lewbylew is back? » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:45 am

I reckon Beast should be the leader if it does happen coz (If I am correct) he does quite a bit of memory hacking, i.e. Beasts Speed Hack

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:32 am

Lewbylew is back? wrote:I reckon Beast should be the leader if it does happen coz (If I am correct) he does quite a bit of memory hacking, i.e. Beasts Speed Hack
i am down with that

btw does anyone got the offsets for teliporter entrace and exits? i need those to finish the portal gun C++ code (i had help from beef on how to set up the controls) so we will have one soon
TsGh

DanDan
Ranger

Post by DanDan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:43 am

are you serious? is this actully going to happen soon? or is it going to be like all tyler things and end up not fiishing or delayed a long time?

Go Go Go Play CS:S!!!!

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:20 pm

DANDAN wrote:are you serious? is this actully going to happen soon? or is it going to be like all tyler things and end up not fiishing or delayed a long time?
well if i can get the offsets and runs some research with them so i can get exactly what each does

what i need offset wise

Teliporter entraces (where you are warped)
Teliporter Exit (where you are teliported)
Offset for PP Non charged shot (the one that spawns the bullet )

Thats it i think but altimit may concur that there is more info needed

am i right on what offsets i need altimit?

(i am gona see what i can do about this hack it will require lots of research but i am n ot gona promise it will work yet in theory it will as you saw in the video it uses an external mem hack app)
TsGh

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 pm

bump? so with my recent hacks and discoveries who is in for a new forum? spesificly for hacking memory poll added
TsGh

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:19 am

I think a memory hacking forum would be good, since not many of us on Macs know how to memory hack.

HOWEVER. We cannot use this information for our own betterment. This information should only be used in the event someone else is using it. I also want to recommend that this forum be private. Only release this information to people we can trust, or the whole of Halo Demo will be hacking. You won't find a single normal server with regular, non-hacking-related game-play.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:36 am

Moxus wrote:I think a memory hacking forum would be good, since not many of us on Macs know how to memory hack.

HOWEVER. We cannot use this information for our own betterment. This information should only be used in the event someone else is using it. I also want to recommend that this forum be private. Only release this information to people we can trust, or the whole of Halo Demo will be hacking. You won't find a single normal server with regular, non-hacking-related game-play.

-=Moxus=-
or it would bring more people to halo demo since memory hacking has more advantages over modding like certain things you cant do like changing stuff in game

i am trying to get intouch with sword and see if he wants to do an ingame editor much like eschaton but for ingame stuff like in game dep swaps and so on and even inject live meta and make it so it saves specail hack files that are ingame mods like <name>.igm and so on and then all you gotta do is open them up and click apply it could be pretty koool
TsGh

Shodos
Veteran

Post by Shodos » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:54 pm

memory hax no workeh on my computer :\

spida
SEAL

Post by spida » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:37 pm

If this topic is alive still then PM me tyler. I always like trying new things.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:54 pm

its still alive just AIM me if you wana open up a server and test my new hacks
:D btw i dont mid explaining how to hack memory if i am not busy my aim is

tyler0808er

:D i like to see enthusiasm
TsGh

Yummy
Ranger

Post by Yummy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:40 am

Tyler, I doubt you could do it either. It's not easy by any means, and I believe it requires knowledge of assembly language which is a huge pain in the rear.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:59 am

`Yummy wrote:Tyler, I doubt you could do it either. It's not easy by any means, and I believe it requires knowledge of assembly language which is a huge pain in the rear.
and whats the supose to meen where you refering to e saying i would help someone and mem hacking is really simple........... btw i just woke up so i might figure out what u ment later

EDIT: i think i got it lol took me a second you where refering to my postt at alt about C++?
TsGh