The Art of War

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

ÆWarlock

The Art of War

Post by ÆWarlock » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:43 pm

Æ clan lives on in myself, MagicVortex, and Degenerate. I pay tribute to Kingbillian and John-117, who are no longer actively with us.

Upon recent defamation attacks by Æ adversaries, The Weyland and his army of fakes, I come forth today to announce the intentions of Æ moving forward. Impersonation, fabrication, and all forms of subterfuge will simply not be tolerated by myself and others. Those of you who know me, know I am a man of my word... and a man of war. Indeed, there is no fight not worth fighting when you are leader of the most powerful clan in HaloMD history, and have the record to prove it.

Some of you may recall that my clan was directly responsible for the removal of Cortana Halo server. The server owner there simply did not behave himself and hence required discipline. Anyone now playing under my name is likely to be an agitator, though I do still make appearances from time to time.

Since I am very busy and have clan matters to tend to, I will keep this short. Let this post server as a notice that further aggression against Æ will be met with supreme retaliation. Bum clan must stand down or be absolutely destroyed as has been done to so many others. Æ will remain the most dominant clan in Halo and will not be challenged.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

Jumbo

Re: The Art of War

Post by Jumbo » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:21 pm

what eees theeese booolsheeet??? :mrgreen:

jeepwrangler

Post by jeepwrangler » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 am

Last edited by jeepwrangler on Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

some random lunatic

Post by some random lunatic » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:47 pm

I remember you! Legacy nostalia. Clans were fun. Nice monologue. Good day.
:yesyes: