Why

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

iKillrHD

Why

Post by iKillrHD » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Why the hell am i banned from the MD chat??? What did i do to y'all. Get back to me please. Thanks. ----) \ :) /

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Why

Post by nil » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:47 pm

iKillrHD wrote:Why the hell am i banned from the MD chat??? What did i do to y'all. Get back to me please. Thanks. ----) \ :) /
I don't really remember why, probably something about drama. Send me a private message on the forums (may need to register).
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

iKillrHD

Post by iKillrHD » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:19 am

nil wrote:
iKillrHD wrote:Why the hell am i banned from the MD chat??? What did i do to y'all. Get back to me please. Thanks. ----) \ :) /
I don't really remember why, probably something about drama. Send me a private message on the forums (may need to register).
I can't register. It says my email and username is used and can't get on. Please help thanks :)

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:04 pm

iKillrHD wrote:
nil wrote:
I can't register. It says my email and username is used and can't get on. Please help thanks :)
Hop on the IRC chat (you've logged in there before), and send your email address to Monoman via a private message, so he can see what's up. It may be that you have already registered on the forums before.

Or you can try to get a hold of me on chat, but I won't be on the chat constantly all day so you'll have to stay logged in..
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

TheBabyMetroid

Post by TheBabyMetroid » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 pm

nil I luv you pls talk to me

iKillrHD

Post by iKillrHD » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Hop on the IRC chat (you've logged in there before), and send your email address to Monoman via a private message, so he can see what's up. It may be that you have already registered on the forums before.

Or you can try to get a hold of me on chat, but I won't be on the chat constantly all day so you'll have to stay logged in..[/quote]

I tried the IRC chat and it doesn't show the halo one, it says message of the day then all that garbage then it says end message of the day and that garbage then it says this #macgamingmods is an invite only channel.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:58 pm

There was an issue with the IRC room. Monoman has fixed it.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:52 am

Hey iKillrHD, you're banned from ATOM servers permanently. Have a nice life.