Eternal Sniper

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

JaykUS354

Eternal Sniper

Post by JaykUS354 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Anyone know what happened to the Eternal Sniper game mode for Blood Gulch map? I used to join and play all the time, was my absolute favorite!
Did server get shut down/no longer being hosted? Did I get banned? I'm afraid I might have been banned because I started asking a super good player why he/she "uses the hills so much". It was an honest question and I didn't mean to offend anyone. Anyways, after Christmas 2015 I haven't seen the Eternal Sniper as an option any more so was just curious. Any info would be awesome!

ItsMeAustin

Re: Eternal Sniper

Post by ItsMeAustin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:21 am

JaykUS354 wrote:Anyone know what happened to the Eternal Sniper game mode for Blood Gulch map? I used to join and play all the time, was my absolute favorite!
Did server get shut down/no longer being hosted? Did I get banned? I'm afraid I might have been banned because I started asking a super good player why he/she "uses the hills so much". It was an honest question and I didn't mean to offend anyone. Anyways, after Christmas 2015 I haven't seen the Eternal Sniper as an option any more so was just curious. Any info would be awesome!
The real question is why are you playing such an overrated map in the first place?

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:01 am

The host kind of went off inactive. No idea where he is, so he hasn't rebooted it.

@Austin: that type of response does not help any one.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Wizard

Post by Wizard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:02 am

I host the Eternal Halo Sniper Gulch and would like to apologize for its downtime,
I have not touched halo in almost 8 months. Finding other more addicting games and having a full-time job makes it hard to care about a server that I don't even play on anymore.
You will not be banned for saying something as trivial as 'uses the hills so much'. The only people that will get banned are cheaters, griefers (team shooters), and people that are overly abusing text chat (whether it be spam, or just really annoying insults). Use common sense, play fair, and you won't get banned.
In the future, and this goes to anyone that wishes to request an unban, or a feature, or anything related to eternal halo (except plain discussion, feel talk about how great my server is or discuss how it could be improved or how many people manage to get kills above 100 on average here :D) please contact me directly via PM, or on one of the following instant messenger.

Google+: halomastar@gmail.com
Steam: dwmwizard
Evolve: th3w1zard1

By the way, since this is probably my first post in who knows how long (might even be my first post :oops: ) I would like to say hello to everyone on macgamingmods :D and thank nil for actually taking time to respond to threads like this (and shoot me a PM saying my server is down :D).