Bring back Zombie

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Protoss98

Bring back Zombie

Post by Protoss98 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey all,

This is my first post on HaloMD gaming Mods forums so don't go too hard on me I'm a relative noob when it comes to gaming:)

That being said I've played for a while now and have discovered certain maps I enjoy more than others. One map I particularly enjoyed was Sparky's "Zombie" map, which, although it got a lot of hate from some idiots, was a pretty popular map overall and I was a huge fan and always played on it. I realize mods have lives outside Halo so perhaps Sparky took it down because he was too busy but could anyone tell me why this map was taken down and if it could ever come back on again? Sparky if you're reading this PLEASE BRING BACK ZOMBIES. It was so epic! The only thing I would recommend to Sparky is that some of the modifications he made towards the end of that map weren't super great, for example the Pyrrhex Bridge map was removed which was the best map in my and other's opinions...and the Bigass map was also taken away for some reason. Other than that it was a great server and I know I'm not the only one out there who wants it back.
Cheers,
Protoss

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Bring back Zombie

Post by nil » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Sparky cannot access these forums. You may have better luck reaching Sparky over here - http://unsc.galaxyverge.com
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!