spawns to placements

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Crae

spawns to placements

Post by Crae » Sun May 31, 2015 12:01 am

I am new to the community and modding, and I have a question in regards to working with Archon.
I opened up a copy of Blood Gulch, and there are a whole bunch of vehicle spawn points.
But how do I change those from potential places for vehicles to spawn into a place where they ALWAYS spawn at?
I load the map and the only way I can get more vehicles to spawn is by going to the settings in the game itself and making a custom game variant but I feel like there is a way to go around that...
Thanks for the help! :)

ThePolice

Re: spawns to placements

Post by ThePolice » Sun May 31, 2015 1:56 pm

To do this with archon you would need to have the "selection settings" window open in the sidebar but you can't get it because if you go to Window>Selection Settings, the option is greyed out. So instead you can use swordedit which you can get from here: http://macgamingmods.com/forum/viewtopi ... +moonlight
Scroll down to taxi's post about the mediafire link and download it.

Once you have the map open in swordedit make sure you see the selection settings window. Then click on a vehicle spawn and now you can check the gametype boxes you want the vehicle to be in. Save it and test it.

Crae

Re: spawns to placements

Post by Crae » Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Perfect! Thank you!
That did the trick :)