New Bigass idea

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

HandofGod
Peon

New Bigass idea

Post by HandofGod » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Hey everyone!

I have received a great deal of suggestions of what to do with Bigass on Halo MD. These range from: there needs to be more weapons, the weapons currently present aren't adequate, the map is getting boring even with Samuco's new HUD. After some thought, I think I might have the answer to all of these suggestions and questions. I think its time to move on from the Bigass bsp (for now until aLTIs updates it) and go in a new direction with a new map that's not on MD. The map of course would need to be large or similar in size to Bigass now and would have to be balanced for gameplay. I was thinking of using Higuy's Geomar Final or TM's Fracture, both of which are on Halomaps. Fracture, which can be found here: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4629 looks pretty good to me but its also protected, so I would have to work around that hehe... I would include Halo 4 and Halo 3 tags into the map and also use Samuco's Spartan X system too (with his help of course). If anyone has any other suggestions of which maps to maybe use for "Newass," that would be great. I always welcome feedback haha.

Pyrhex

Re: New Bigass idea

Post by Pyrhex » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:23 pm

Perhaps increase the speed of the biped by a little so walking across the map is easier? Nerfing the shotgun a bit?