[ADM]Caesar Admin Abuse

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Ponzu
Operative

Re: [ADM]Caesar Admin Abuse

Post by Ponzu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:08 am

Nil,

"The "hax", "bot", "cheat" non-connection is stretching it"
However it does not imply he uses any of those. It's just a name.

"Asking somebody that is using hacks with the name that's already been discussed is at least understandable."
And not answering to it is also understandable. GOAT is not obligated to answer such obvious question.

"You may be right that a warning should have been issued before action in this scenario, however this is not always the case (e.g, people that believe zero tolerance for offensiveness). In the past, I've used a 'kick' as a warning to not be banned for spamming, as another example. Mutes may be able to be temporary or something too, but I'm not sure."
Yes I know I am right. Unless there is any written rule that specifically says any abuse of the rule will result in instant punishment of any sort, a warning is supposed to be done. It is not offensiveness that he has no tolerance to. It is having someone who dominates in a server that he has no tolerance to.

Windshooter [A.K.A] ET Went home,

It is personal reason because you obviously could not tolerate having someone who is not doing what you want him to do.

Honestly, i think you're the one who has a problem with me.
No. I have been having problems with you too and therefore you are wrong.

"I don't feel forced to explain anything to someone who's giving me such a bad attitude. Enjoy your day."
You do not have such option as an admin. You are obligated to answer anything about your intention of action because you are an ADMIN. I honestly do not understand why the server owner has given out rcon to such immature person.

Well. I am excited to see how many more times you are going to change your name.
Hi

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:24 am

The only thing that I see goat and I disagree on really is the picked name intent.

In general, I don't think there has to be a "written" rule for instant punishment (it depends), but this is not very related to this topic at hand.

The provocations are unnecessary.

Will probably request this topic to be locked since there isn't much more to discuss.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

MR GOAT

Post by MR GOAT » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 am

While I admit the name I picked was not the best to suggest I was not a hacker, that's not enough of a reason to warrant my kick. It was not offensive; it just suggested I hacked. Again, it only put me under suspicion. It was not proof. And again, I can tell you from experience that the name I pick generally does not matter. People have called me a bot/cheat no matter what name I pick (I've used many).

But yes, if Caesar is not going to give an explanation, then there is nothing left to discuss here.