Bigass Servers

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Tazwar

Bigass Servers

Post by Tazwar » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Hello,

I have been using HaloMD for almost a month now and recently I noticed that the Bigass servers are not displaying on the lobby list. I keep refreshing the lobby but the problem persists. I have also tried to reinstall the mods of Bigass but this did not solve the problem either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Bigass Servers

Post by nil » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Tazwar wrote:Hello,

I have been using HaloMD for almost a month now and recently I noticed that the Bigass servers are not displaying on the lobby list. I keep refreshing the lobby but the problem persists. I have also tried to reinstall the mods of Bigass but this did not solve the problem either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Start Halo, go to Multiplayer, under direct IP try to connect to 178.18.17.14:2302 and see if you can join. If not, you may have been banned for some reason (in which case I would contact atomical or samuco in one of the chats).
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!