(maybe) a nooby map question

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

balalenzon

(maybe) a nooby map question

Post by balalenzon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:28 am

[edit: I removed my initial question because it was so utterly stupid and did not belong here in the first place. Sorry. Cheers, Bala.]
Last edited by balalenzon on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: (maybe) a nooby map question

Post by nil » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 am

The only shared map between MD and PC players is bloodgulch. Staying to the demo spirit, MD (aka Mini Demo) does not come bundled with other full version maps. This is one of the reasons why we don't show PC servers that run these other maps on our lobby.

If you want, you can download the maps (we won't help you find a link for that), and move them into your Maps folder (go to Mods -> Reveal Mods in Finder in the menu bar of MD). Then you'll be able to play them.

Cheers,
nil
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

balalenzon

Post by balalenzon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 am

My question was nooby to start with and should never been made… I should've first done some thinking myself and then asking around.

I found the maps needed, problem solved, I present a big thank you for the person who helped me and an apology to nil for wasting your time on stupidities like this.

I go and hang myself now...

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:10 pm

That kind of question is fine for this forum. Don't sweat it. Glad you figured it out.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

peppermint

Post by peppermint » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:24 am

in the map "bigass v3"

- where can i find the tank please?
- what do i have to do with the rocket or "machine" behind the hill, signal lamps besides?
thanks