New OS causing problems

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

yapyap614

New OS causing problems

Post by yapyap614 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Anyone else unable to play halo after downloading the new OS? Halo is ridiculously slow/laggy now.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: New OS causing problems

Post by nil » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 am

I just pushed an update fixing a crash preventing Halo from running on certain systems on Mavericks. Try giving it a go. What issues were you running into specifically?
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:40 pm

OK, I know the problem you're talking about now; Halo somehow runs tremendously slow. Are you running into this problem in the full version of Halo, or in HaloMD. If it's the full version (which is what I'm believing it is), please see this thread for a patch.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Darth Vader

Post by Darth Vader » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:24 am

The new update for MD does not run on leopard. "Halo MD has quit unexpectedly"
"And for a split second, the rabbit wondered what the anti-personnel mine was doing in the carrot patch" - Works of David Shrigley