Apocalypse Gulch - a mod in progress

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Apocalypse Gulch - a mod in progress

Post by nil » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 am

Well, it was like 7 years ago he was working on the mod \=, most likely without use of Eschaton.

@Sleeping: Your mod was already posted actually on the old demo database, but using Pearl to port it causes Halo to crash, so there is probably something broken/corupted in your mod that demo was okay with, but needs to be fixed.

By the way, the private forums are not effective anymore.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

SleepingInsomniac: Like, hello. If you want to turn the mod playable in HaloMD i guess the best thing to do would be doing it from scratch. : \

Like, if you want to consider that option I'd be more than glad to assist you into re-doing it using our current tools. It'd not take as much time (and skill) as how you did it the first time. LIke, since a lot of years have passed and we don't know exactly what breaks HaloMD, redoing it using methods that we are sure will work would be the most sensible thing IMO.

So, like, yeah. If somehow you are willing to do this I'd be honored to help you.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

WaeV
Peon

Post by WaeV » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:53 am

nil wrote:but using Pearl to port it causes Halo to crash
Does Pearl 2 have greater success?

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 am

WaeV wrote:
nil wrote:but using Pearl to port it causes Halo to crash
Does Pearl 2 have greater success?
I implied that. Pearl 1 can't go from demo/trial -> MD/full.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Holy balls.......... It's been 6 years since I've posted on this forum. I just read this entire thread and can't believe how retarded I was. Please tell me SOMEONE from that long ago will reminisce with me. Definitely had some good times with Beast, Pav, Sword, and Fonz!

Hope you all are doing good.

ps. I think it's amazing that I even remembered my log in info. Lol.

Ranger

Post by 002 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Syperium wrote:Holy balls.......... It's been 6 years since I've posted on this forum. I just read this entire thread and can't believe how retarded I was. Please tell me SOMEONE from that long ago will reminisce with me. Definitely had some good times with Beast, Pav, Sword, and Fonz!

Hope you all are doing good.

ps. I think it's amazing that I even remembered my log in info. Lol.
Hello and welcome back! I've been mainly working with nil with HaloMD. The next update should be pretty awesome. There's a lot to reminisce with from 6 years ago, with classic mods like Great Wall of Gulch, Hell Gulch, and The Island.