swapping values, etc.

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Cherub Rock
Peon

swapping values, etc.

Post by Cherub Rock » Wed May 03, 2006 12:00 pm

alright i have made mods by using some little tutorial like thigns people psted and jsut sscrewing around with the numbers, i've also made a totally nooby tank and infinite ammo mod by comparing the hex in both the files but i dont actually know what im doing, i have an offset list and everything, if someone would pm me on how/what to swap that would be great. thanks.

Post by Guest » Mon May 08, 2006 7:49 am

What is it that you want to swap? Do you want to swap vehicles (hog to tank), weapons (fuel rod to needler), projectiles, etc.?

cherub.rock

Post by cherub.rock » Mon May 08, 2006 2:11 pm

well i want to turn the black warthog into a shee, because i turned the shee into a turret, and i want turrets for fending off shees, (making it harder to just skim across the base getting 3 spawn kills every 5 seconds)

i saw in a post that monoman left that the asc 11 tags or w/e (the jibberish on the right) are vehicle tags of a sort if they contain "ihev" so i found all the ihev's and started swapping values everytime i tried it out they failed resulting in the game crashing, woul someone please pm me and point me in the right direction?