League of Legends mac! (Now noob friendly :) )

Any game without its own board.
lolmaster[SG]

League of Legends mac! (Now noob friendly :) )

Post by lolmaster[SG] » Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 am

Hello im lolmaster[SG] and I'm here to show you how to get LoL on mac. First of all, create an account, please use my referral link, and if you already have an account, please just give up 30 seconds of your time to pass the link onto someone else.

Well, you now have an account, and you get the download choice between North America, Windows and... NORTH AMERICA, WINDOWS, well thats because the mac client is currently in closed beta testing and its kinda hard to get your hands on it, so just go here, see what i mean real hard.

Well this step is nooby so just nvm if you have any knowledge of computers:
Mout the dmg then run the downloader, choose an obvious place for it, preferably not a hidden folder, then simply run the installer.

You must be like YAY I HAZ LOL ON MAC, but your not done, one more thing grab this and put it at path/to/lol/League of Legends.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/rads/projects and replace the lol_launcher folder there.

There that's all there is to it, open up League of Legends.app and the patches will start downloading, this will take a long time, so do something else whilst in installs.

Notes:
For more info and troubleshooting visit this page
You can also PM me or post for a more in depth description of any part of this and even just anything LoL related.

Thank you for reading have a good day
Saving the world one post at a time.

Pielogist
Ranger

Re: League of Legends mac! (Now noob friendly :) )

Post by Pielogist » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 am

This actually works!
Thank you, good sir.