Iron Wrath Maps and Weapons

Everything about RvS and its mods.

Iron Wrath Maps and Weapons

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:07 am

Hello all,

I was wondering how I might be able to import the weapons and maps from Iron Wrath into Athena Sword for mac? I have actually been trying to get Iron Wrath to work, so far I have just gotten the main menu to work. I would at least like to be able to play the game with the maps and weapons that it adds. I have heard that the mac community, or at least some members of it have gotten parts of Iron Wrath working, such as weapons and maps. If anyone has experience with Raven Shield or Athena Sword modding, I would appreciate your assistance.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Iron Wrath Maps and Weapons

Post by Monoman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:07 pm

I don't remember if we had the weapons working but I think we did have some maps from it working. I will have to look in a backup to see if I still have the pack.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Thank m you for the reply Monoman, and thanks for your offer too. Maybe if I take a look at these imported maps, it will give me some clues about how I could potentially get the weapons in.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:56 am

Here is the map pack.

Iron Wrath
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 am

Awesome, thanks Monoman! Now if only we could get those Iron Wrath weapons to work for Athena/Raven Shield...