Once and for all.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Kiyoshi
Commando

Once and for all.

Post by Kiyoshi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am

1. I join Mgm one month after Modzy, by this time I met quite a few great people, I don't give a shit about their modding Talent. Just who they are as people.

I got to meet Modzy first,then Kayar, whom of which we got in a huge lil flame fight but eventually saw our idiocy and apologized to one another. then Taxi, who taught me how to mod, then Fonzie, then root who although we weren't on best terms at the time, we at least took into consideration one another's talents as modders and how we were as people. From their I continued meeting many people. DarkWolf, Loki, Shockwave, Depp (on one occasion), and even BRIMESTONE several times on Halo Demo, used to join my games quite a bit before I stopped playing it...sooo doubt he remembers me. Anyway During this time I met great people who did what this site was for. Mods. NOT Spam, pre-teen logic, idiocy, assumptions, disrespect, and hypocrisy.

2. The only thing that were added during this time before Hostbot and others who joined were Two machinima groups which had thrived thanks to the members of this site, More Jest. Bros then Reverb. Eventually came Saber~Cow Ink who were better then both Jest and Reverb, and more advanced editor wise and recording wise. We thrived together in unison and grew bigger, again Reverb not as much since it hasn't had much practice, and lack of timing. With all this I decided it was time for me to do what I had been planning at the start. The Recon Mod. Which it's original purpose was to only be a small mod for Demo, it's funny how I look back and notice how after being a CE modder for a very long time under the radar, I came to Mac. Thank viruses for that one haha. Eventually I gave a beta to onelife who despite my warnings, gave it to both Shroom and Hostbot.

Mistake. With that, I get a msg from Taxi saying someone is impersonating me, which makes me go WTF? I join the game to find some little freak actually mocking my personality and my work. Insulting not only me, but the friends I had with me. With that I knew theonelife did something since I had given it to everyone else far earlier. However I did suspect shroom as well knowing well that if onelife gave it to someone, then that someone gave it to "J Nobuyuki" who was my "fake" who I eventually learned who he was through listening to all three sides of the story. Onelife gave it to both shroom and Hostbot who pretended to be me. This leading to me posting the thread on mgm about how I've cancelled the mod. This lead many to cause a huge ruckus on mgm trying to find the fake's identity. This did exactly what I hoped it would.

Put pressure on Theonelife, Shroom and Hostbot to see who did it. It worked wonders. In an odd way I didn't expect however. Onelife and Hostbot decided to put the blame upon Shroom, However I obtained all three sides of this story, all linking up to the fact it was Hostbot and theone4life. Eventually as time passed, Seafire and Hostbot became close friends, during this time Hostbot would spam me, insult me, curse me, ask for personal information and more. Which led to his banning of Reverb after he tried helping with about 2 different movies. After this, Reverb and Jester fused after Sharebear left for a short time, only for Seafire to act on his own despite me and Fonzie telling him not to. He continued and after several warnings he continued to mock me. With that, lead to the banning of Seafire and his assumption I was "Power Hungry".

This reason was simple, I banned him from my Reverb forum, since it fused with Jester, became a sub-forum. For some reason, the website glitched and still gave Seafire access to Reverb, which lead to me contacting monoman to part the two groups for a short time, unfortunately as this was happening Fonzie and Seafire spoke more and more, which I of course was unaware of. By doing this with what is my own group Fonzie agreed with Seafire that I was being Power Hungry after I let Saber Cow Ink's forum fuse with mine since they had only about 4 members access and it would be better for them if they combined with a bigger one, so their ideas could flourish. It worked, but at a cost, Fonzie felt betrayed and I was double crossed by assumption. So as an "apology" to Fonzie and to show Seafire I was not power hungry, I spilt Saber and Reverb again. To no avail, in the end, Fonzie bitched me out not even realizing what I did for him as an apology, and came to me saying we should just combine all the groups together, I refused because that would mean my team would continue to be harassed by Hostbot and/or Seafire. Which Fonzie took as more betrayal and abandoned me. Leaving Reverb alone, only to see Jest and Saber Fuse.

This was hypocrisy to me. It fueled a deep anger within me from this. Now I was the one truly betrayed. Which all was centered down to the blinding ways of Seafire. Although I do blame myself as well for not explaining my full intentions, I was Shocked at this outcome, not expecting it at all. Fonzie's reasons for doing it didn't so much as bothered me as the fact he complained how I fused with his "Compition" after separating, and after I did, he did it. Betrayal. Which of many feel Fonzie has changed, but luckily he seems to be coming back to the good ol fonzie.

3. Finally now we've come down to the main thing here, our current situation of you will.

Hostbot has indeed spammed less, however he still does, and Flames people with rules he doesn't even follow at all, as well as sending bots, spam, threats and many other things to 006. Who I feel, has been completely mistreated. He came here new, didn't understand the forum much and eventually stopped bumping, with a time to time bump. This hasn't bothered anyone on MGM except the following.

Hostbot
Seafire

This is pathetic, they want 006 banned just because he bumps a few old topics, some of which I actually found slightly usefull, also Hostbot shows clearly he just spites 006 by complaing he "Bumps" Topics....when in fact they are Stickies. Seafire, of course backs him up the second I intervine since hostbot has no true logic for himself. Thus leads me to Flame him, and hostbot to flame me and leading me into attacking them both (and winning most if not all of the time) due to their immaturity and stupidity.

Yes flaming back is also immarture, however as a Human being with high Values on Justice and Injustice, My blood loves for me to defend those like 006 who are targeted for no reason. As well as Their (seafire, hostbot and 006) annoying stupid sigs they feel are good ideas of

This

This right here is idiotic. By posting this you assume you can tell Monoman what to do. You don't seem to understand at all that again, He pays for this site for us. He doesn't have to at all, but he does for us. If he feels you shouldn't be banned then Deal with it.

Also, If you honestly think that person whom ever you are should be banned, take a look at yourself as well, odds are you should be banned too.

This is my final post regarding this stupid and pointless issue, flame it if you want, but it will matter not I am done with idiots like Hostbot and Seafire. Once. And. For. All.

I shall continue to give Criticism on Hostbot's stupid excuses for mods, but any retaliation will go unnoticed by me.

Good Day.

Noodle
Delta Force

Re: Once and for all.

Post by Noodle » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 am

You just overdid it. -.-

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 am

No just finally saying my peace.

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 am

Wtf. Why am I never in these stories?! WHY?! :'(

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 am

*Applause* Well spoken, well spoken. Quite the ramble on there, but I understand the necessity.
As an outside viewer, let me say that the only possible outcomes I see are these:
Outcome A: Hostbot, and possibly Seafire as well (unlikely however), will leave the site as a reaction to the continued pressure which you have now just set at a climax upon him. He will either defect to clanhalo where he will continue to mod and post his mods on their modding board, as some still do, or he will simply leave modding entirely and find new outlets for his internet and online gaming endeavors.

or

Outcome B: Neither will leave, stubbornly Hostbot will remain on the site and perhaps attempt to rectify the situation in some way, a way which will either end up succeeding or failing. Should it fail Outcome A may follow, or things will continue on as they have but with increased tension, especially between yourself and the subject, due to what you have just posted.

These are simply my observations. I have no idea what may truly be in store for us all now in the future. I wish you luck, as do I wish Hostbot luck in adjusting in his ways and finally being accepted here, should he follow that path. I refuse to take sides and follow the neutral path, as honestly I have not been active enough lately for any of this to really effect me.

That is all.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am

Peace won't come, until:
1. The 3 of them are banned.
2. Or we accept em, and ignore em.

Good luck with that, considering I highly doubt banning is an option for monoman,
from what I've seen, it's pretty much against his ethics. However, this "problem" cannot be fixed
it needs to be resolved from within the community, by the users. It's your guy's choice of what this forum becomes. Until you recognize that, and everyone makes decisions by it, this will simply be an endless war, that will tear the community apart continuously.

And a new topic, saying your opinion, won't help any more than any of the other topics floating around, in case you haven't noticed.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 am

Thank you for understanding the point of my post. I agree with those outcomes as well. Thank you for speaking in this Kayar.

and Perception. You missed the point of this entirely.

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 am

The magical ignore button on the posts that he makes. ;)

Hostbot
Ranger

Post by Hostbot » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:05 am

I will be leaving for 1 week and will be on an island, I am not permitted to bring computers.
My dad is trying to change me. I think this is the big bang yall are looking for. When I come back I will be 14. Lets see the outcome.

I'm done with the 006 shit, and I'm just going to ignore him. I see thats one of Jacobs main reasons of anger and flame. I am sorry.

Seafire, I think the best way to keep things clean is do what I'm doing, ignore 006.

For once I agree with Jacob, I see it your way. Lets bring mgm back to its former glory.

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 am

I seriously doubt one week will completely change things, but we shall I guess.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 am

I was just gonna post this but I didn't because it would fuck everything up but...

Hostbot wrote:bla
^LIES

Hostbot
Ranger

Post by Hostbot » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 am

What? What lies?

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 am

Kiyoshi Nobuyuki wrote:and Perception. You missed the point of this entirely.
On the contrary, I understood what you were trying to say perfectly.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 am

All I have to say is the following:
There are some very well spoken arguments against Hostbot/Seafire, and I guess thats what this topic is for. Jacob did see both sides of the argument, which is better than what most arguers here do.

So now, I predict that nobody will leave, and all that will happen is that everyone in this argument will be exceptionally pissy. This will solve nothing, and spawn more hate at various people. People will feel cornered and this will start all over again.

To everyone who thinks MGM had "Glory Days," it is impossible to bring those days back, if they did exist. Those days happened when almost everyone here was of about the same age, modding was much more primitive, and everyone was striving to find the next big thing. Now there are a lot of regular posters here, with many different ages and interests.

Løki
Ranger

Post by Løki » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 am

Monk34 wrote:
To everyone who thinks MGM had "Glory Days," it is impossible to bring those days back, if they did exist. Those days happened when almost everyone here was of about the same age, modding was much more primitive, and everyone was striving to find the next big thing. Now there are a lot of regular posters here, with many different ages and interests.
Nice Thought O_O