New Boards?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Re: New Boards?

Post by Sparky » Fri May 10, 2013 1:21 am

Add a religion board and I will discuss.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 am

Sparky wrote:Add a religion board and I will discuss.
Actually, life is not all that complicated. All you have to do is obey God's commandments (know them first) and learn from Jesus Christ, God's Son. Jesus, whose name means "God Saves", is God's Salvation for all who would look to God through him, and God forgives, so repent of your sins and believe the Good News of Jesus Christ. That's all there is to it, nothing at all complicated or complex; nothing requiring credentials or certifications or degrees or qualifications of men. All you need to know about life comes from the God of Life whose only Son is the Life, the Truth, and the Way to God and eternal life, which is to know God and Jesus Christ his Son. And God is God: "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted throughout all the earth. My word will not return to me empty-handed." God and Jesus Christ alone is Trustworthy.

So you see, it's not complicated at all. All who are enabled by God to seek him will come to Jesus Christ and will find him, because they have room in their hearts for God's Word and they belong to God and have been enabled by God to go to him. It is not difficult, there is no great feat of human effort required, but only a humble heart and the will to understand what God (Jesus) says and who Jesus Christ is. And then the Truth will set you free, and you will really be free, no longer a slave to sin and subject to death, because Jesus Christ, God's living words, will be in you and with you, and Jesus will know you and nobody can remove you from His Hand -- God and Jesus Christ is/are one.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Mon May 13, 2013 5:01 pm

I don't see why you replied to yourself.
Sparky wrote:
Sparky wrote:Add a religion board and I will discuss.
Actually, life is not all that complicated. All you have to do is obey God's commandments (know them first) and learn from Jesus Christ, God's Son. Jesus, whose name means "God Saves", is God's Salvation for all who would look to God through him, and God forgives, so repent of your sins and believe the Good News of Jesus Christ. That's all there is to it, nothing at all complicated or complex; nothing requiring credentials or certifications or degrees or qualifications of men. All you need to know about life comes from the God of Life whose only Son is the Life, the Truth, and the Way to God and eternal life, which is to know God and Jesus Christ his Son. And God is God: "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted throughout all the earth. My word will not return to me empty-handed." God and Jesus Christ alone is Trustworthy.

So you see, it's not complicated at all. All who are enabled by God to seek him will come to Jesus Christ and will find him, because they have room in their hearts for God's Word and they belong to God and have been enabled by God to go to him. It is not difficult, there is no great feat of human effort required, but only a humble heart and the will to understand what God (Jesus) says and who Jesus Christ is. And then the Truth will set you free, and you will really be free, no longer a slave to sin and subject to death, because Jesus Christ, God's living words, will be in you and with you, and Jesus will know you and nobody can remove you from His Hand -- God and Jesus Christ is/are one.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:37 pm

lol remember the original theme of these boards? i don't. haha boner

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue May 14, 2013 2:16 pm

I do! i kinda miss it.

also,
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Ranger

Post by 002 » Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 pm

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu May 16, 2013 12:34 am

d-dude.

I... i want those orbs back.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Thu May 16, 2013 11:32 am

The funny thing is in some ways I like the older forum theme more.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 pm

TaxiService wrote:d-dude.

I... i want those orbs back.
I've seen that theme yet not here; too new.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 pm

OH, RIGHT! I remember that theme! That is some INTENSE nostalgia.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 am

I remember those too... It's been a shit long time though. It seems like a lot of old people are at least looking at the forums again these days O.o
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.