MURICA IS SAVES

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

R UPS ET ????

Y es................ .................... ..........
33%
no
67%

Total votes: 3

kiddten
Commando

MURICA IS SAVES

Post by kiddten » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm

N O RMONEY IT OBAMO WI N TYM
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Re: MURICA IS SAVES

Post by Mota-Lev » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 pm

>implying 'merica can be saved.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

In other news, three states legalized gay marriage and two legalized recreational marijuana.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am

Modzy wrote:In other news, three states legalized gay marriage and two legalized recreational marijuana.
Thats actually huge i must admit.

And Australia is still homophobic to the end!

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 am

Modzy wrote:In other news, three states legalized gay marriage and two legalized recreational marijuana.
??? :0 what?!!! where?! when!!!? which states!!!!!???
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:01 am

This. The election is really important, but I have quite a few gay friends who will be very happy to hear this.
Also, pot is now legal. I'm just going to assume New York will be the next state to follow in Colorado's footsteps. This will be good news for my brother. Fuckin' pothead.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING GODDAMMIT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Edit: John Hickenlooper said this:
"Federal law still says marijuana is an illegal drug, so don't break out the Cheetos or gold fish too quickly."
w

I love his name, and I love his attitude. Very few things can ruin today.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

TaxiService wrote:
??? :0 what?!!! where?! when!!!? which states!!!!!???
Maine, Maryland and Washington all legalized same-sex marriages. Washington and Colorado both legalized marijuana.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Cooooooool : ]
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 am

I have a feeling you have homosexual armies marching from state to state and harassing the governments there to legalize privileges for them. But Maryland has been the place to go for gay people, especially Baltimore.

Legalizing drugs is the same as legalizing suicide. At some point, people are going to be asking themselves the question, "Wait a minute, this is deadly and corrupts the lives of people within entire countries. Why isn't it illegal?"

I don't want to be inhaling second-hand smoke from some drug addict who "exercises his rights" to slowly commit suicide. I don't want to be anywhere near this person or the stink pile area of them. If this happens to me, I'm moving to a state... or a country... where I will not have to suffer this unjust abuse from people "exercising their freedoms" in my proximity. Same goes with suicide bombers... keep them far away, let them go kill themselves if they must in some dirt hole or under the ocean somewhere where they won't be harming anyone around them also. Better yet, why not just educate them on why killing yourself is wrong.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 am

Sparky wrote:I have a feeling you have homosexual armies marching from state to state and harassing the governments there to legalize privileges for them. But Maryland has been the place to go for gay people, especially Baltimore.
Homosexual armies? I swear to fucking god, that better be a metaphor. Or have you got your head so far stuck into your bible that you can't look out from the binding and see the truth? Gay people are people too. I am so tired of this huge fucking phobia over homosexuals and reluctance to give them the exact same rights as us.
Legalizing drugs is the same as legalizing suicide. At some point, people are going to be asking themselves the question, "Wait a minute, this is deadly and corrupts the lives of people within entire countries. Why isn't it illegal?"
What the hell are you talking about? People are always going to put substances in their bodies, whether others like it or not. This is just the legalisation of something that has been widely used for a long time. You overestimate the foresight of our blind little species.
I don't want to be inhaling second-hand smoke from some drug addict who "exercises his rights" to slowly commit suicide. I don't want to be anywhere near this person or the stink pile area of them. If this happens to me, I'm moving to a state... or a country... where I will not have to suffer this unjust abuse from people "exercising their freedoms" in my proximity. Same goes with suicide bombers... keep them far away, let them go kill themselves if they must in some dirt hole or under the ocean somewhere where they won't be harming anyone around them also. Better yet, why not just educate them on why killing yourself is wrong.
Okay. This is the most retarded bit of your entire rant. First of all, these drugs will be limited to the same smoking laws as tobacco. No smoking in bars, or public places. Cannabis smoking will be limited to your own home, in amounts of 1 ounce or under. So no need to worry about your stupid little 'oh no second hand smoke' theory. There will be DUI laws put in place as well. Cannabis smokers will never endanger others in any way, unless they are being excessively stupid.
Second, provide some conclusive evidence that light consumption of cannabis endangers your health. Sure, putting too much of it inside of you in too short a time will fuck you over, but so will everything. (Alcohol, food, water etc)
Stop taking this entire 'high and mighty' stance over people who smoke pot. They are not a 'stink pile'. They are people who might just want to unwind after a day at work by lighting one up. There is nothing fucking wrong with that. It seems like you've generalised all pot smokers to the stereotypical drug addled '420 smoke weed erry day' kind of person. They are not that. Yet again, they are just people.

And yes, Sparky, this is happening. So maybe you can move away from this 'unjust' country and go found some stupid little island nation with all the other close minded asshats.
Fuck you, Sparky. I've tried to tolerate and understand you for long enough, but I just can't fucking do it anymore.

[/rant]
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Sparky wrote:Legalizing drugs is the same as legalizing suicide. At some point, people are going to be asking themselves the question, "Wait a minute, this is deadly and corrupts the lives of people within entire countries. Why isn't it illegal?"
Yeah, good thing alcohol is legal, amirite? I love guzzling my troubles away with poison, and if I become an alcoholic, even better!

I mean, I don't do drugs because I have enough mental illness as well as a screwed liver, so no alcohol for me either. But cannabis isn't deadly for recreational use, especially not like tobacco or alcohol. I could go on forever about how alcohol and tobacco should be illegal/restricted (but that won't happen -- gov makes lots of money off cig taxes, and alcohol is a large part of culture. e.g. Prohibition) as opposed to cannabis. Not only that, but legalizing it only means that people who are already doing it will be able to do it without getting shit from the police.

Plus, potheads will probably spend most of their time in their house, so I'm not particularly bothered.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

I'm pretty sure that legalizing recreational marijuana is actually a good thing, at least for our economy. Government can stop policing and raiding mostly harmless albeit hungry people (unless of course some guy gets some mutated form of cannabis and suddenly gets a viral infectious contagion and every pothead becomes zombies that get the munchies for normal people. Oh god zombie apolocypse inc.) Government can regulate and tax the shit out of it like they do tobacco products. It will reduce demand from mexican drug cartels, which will stop funding them, which can eventually benefit the mexican drug war bullshit that spread into our southern states.

Not going to comment on alcohol because I drink, because my life is shit and there's nothing I can do to change it at this point. Yeah it damages our bodies but in all honesty, who the fuck cares as long as the person who's drinking isn't endangering other lives while driving or some shit. At most we just become a disappointing waste of life. For the social/recreational drinker though, certain alcohol's actually have antioxidants from the grape skins that promote a healthy heart as long as you drink responsibly in recreation.

If you over-consume any substance you're fucking yourself over, not just drugs or alcohol. If you get offended by this shit, then you deserve to go shelter yourself with others like you and stop trying to force your opinions on people who simply don't care.

Aside from all this bullshit, we have a lot more important shit to be dealing with right now, aka most of the east coast.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am

Sparky wrote:I have a feeling you have homosexual armies marching from state to state and harassing the governments there to legalize privileges for them. But Maryland has been the place to go for gay people, especially Baltimore.
you make it sound like it's a bad thing that we're (yes, I do mean we) are fighting for rights we should already fucking have as human beings.

also about your argument about pot being legal, I would like to present to you cigarettes and alcohol. people are already slowly killing themselves, and in the case of cigarettes, probably killing you too. also, pot is significantly less carcinogenic than cigarettes, especially shit like bongs.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 am

Actually it has been found able to cure some forms of brain cancer. 0:

i mean, citation needed. But if you look for some info about it i'm sure you'll find it on the web.
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 pm

not to mention it also works as a reasonable painkiller. I personally thing legalisation is a good thing, and if the government were to pretty much control the growing of it like they do tobacco (idk if they do in america, but they do here) they could sell and tax it, meaning more money for the government? it's practically a win-win situation.