MASS EFFECT SERIES FOR $10.00!!!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Vegerot
SEAL

MASS EFFECT SERIES FOR $10.00!!!!

Post by Vegerot » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 am

You can get both Mass Effect games for $4.99 each! Get it now, it stops in two hours! This is the best deal I've seen all year!
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

draconic74
Green Beret

Re: MASS EFFECT SERIES FOR $10.00!!!!

Post by draconic74 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Better then the entire Valve pack? I'll have to say that the ME series deal is probably one of the best I have seen for a while, but it really can't top the Valve pack. Unless you were specifically looking for an RPG, in which case you better be hitting the buy button already. That's a LOT of choice-driven story for only $10.

$50 for:
HL
HL: Blue Shift
HL: Opposing Force
HL: Source
HL Deathmatch
HL Deathmatch: Source
HL2
HL2 Deathmatch
HL2 EP1
HL2 EP2
CS
CS: Source
DoD
DoD: Source
Portal
Portal 2
L4D
L4D2
TF Classic

I might have missed something. But basically, Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2 normally cost as much as the entire pack. If you think of it that way, then basically everything else is free content. And having the entire series of one of the best FPS games of this decade, the biggest online multiplayer game (unless TF2 is ahead now?), and addons for all of those games for "free" is friggin' awesome.

So basically: sorry Xbox, not this Christmas, and thank you Valve, I love you. Your ability to pull Triple-A down to indie costs in less then a year is legendary. (That said, CoD series is still overpriced right now. dubulyutee-eff Activision)

Not that I would buy the pack though, I already have over half of those, I really just need the original HL to complete my collection, but it isn't working on Mac, so it's a no go for now.

Oh, and gimme Dota2 plox >_<