New World Order

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Excend
Commando

Re: New World Order

Post by Excend » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Smythe wrote: Osama bin laden worked by the way of his god.
That crazy german(?) lunatic that killed a bunch of muslims was working for his god, he was a christian.
I'm sure there are countless other examples of loonies doing horrid things working for God and his other forms.
Or you could just use The Crusades as your example, seeing as your other specific examples weren't for God. (The first being for another religion, the second- Well, just because he's Christian doesn't mean he's doing it for God.)
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Also talking snake.
there be why i can't take it seriously in the first place.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Obviously you folks have no idea who I'm talking about when I use the word "God" so I think we'd better drop it before we delve more into tomfoolery.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Sparky wrote:Obviously you folks have no idea who I'm talking about when I use the word "God" so I think we'd better drop it before we delve more into tomfoolery.
Big guy up in the sky who doesn't return your mail.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:42 am

Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:26 am

Mgalekgolo wrote:Zeus
Zeus ≠ God
Sparky wrote:Obviously you folks have no idea who I'm talking about when I use the word "God" so I think we'd better drop it before we delve more into tomfoolery.
You're talking about the major deity in the monotheistic religion that is Christianity. You clearly think that your God and what ever form of Christianity accompanies it is somehow superior to other's beliefs in God, and therefore when you use the word God it is somehow more divine than when we use it.
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 am

Zeus = "A" god.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Yes, zeus is a god, but you see, we were talking about God. A capital G signifies it as a name.
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Are you Christian?

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

The reason why Jesus Christ spoke in parables was because God's wisdom is not revealed to the wise and learned but instead to little children. Unless you become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of God. This is why a mocker will never understand; because their hearts are not willing to learn. They think they know it all already, and seek praise from men rather than praise from obeying God. What they don't realize is that God already knows everything, including the fact that their hearts are not with him.

So I'm telling you that it's a waste of time for me to speak to you about God unless I speak in parables, so that those who see will become blind and those who are blind will see. Yet if you seek God in your heart, The Teacher will explain things to you and everything you need in life will be given to you by your Heavenly Father. And besides this, all that is hidden will be revealed and all wickedness will be exposed to the light. But if you never listen to God then you will never learn from him. You will dwell in darkness throughout your life until you decide to learn from the light. It's as simple as that.

Now I'm done with this topic; there are too few people here willing to listen to me, so I will go and share my joy elsewhere. And since you don't understand, I see all your accusations as chaff that just blows away in the wind.

P.S. Zeus is a figment of your imagination, a fairy tale that died with the Roman Empire.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 pm

TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Sparky wrote: P.S. Zeus is a figment of your imagination, a fairy tale that died with the Roman Empire.
I actually laughed at this, because it shows your intolerance of other beliefs, while they may have been worshipped many many years ago, it was no different than christianity in that they believed it was real, and they practiced and defended this belief for many years.
All in all, as long as there is religion, there will never be peace, there will always be war, and priests will still fiddle with young children.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 pm

I lol'd at the last part. But I was thinking the same thing. I believe in the giant cosmic space turtle they unceremoniously left out of the movie adaption of "IT" by stephen king. But does it exist?

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Mgalekgolo wrote:Are you Christian?
No.
Sparky wrote: P.S. God is a figment of your imagination, a fairy tale that died with the United States.
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Smythe wrote:
Sparky wrote:All in all, as long as there is religion, there will never be peace, there will always be war, and priests will still fiddle with young children.
Incorrect. War, hate, etc. is because of assholes. Religion's only role in such an affair is as an excuse. The church could have called the Crusades an attempt to make money off of individuals who feel that they could use a little extra mercy in their lives and a grab at all the land that the Muslim's had, or they could call it a holy war. Obvious choice, and it rolls off the tongue a bit better too.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet