New World Order

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
Monk34
Ranger
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 am

Re: New World Order

Post by Monk34 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:56 am

Note: Anyone who ever uses the word "sheeple" seriously is not a credible source.

Also - as a skeptic on conspiracy and as an athiest who is fine with Christianity, but really hates to see this amount of paranoia in anyone, give me some proof of whatever you are trying to get across.

Some finite proof beyond inklings and theories and ideas. Give me something that will show me what you see, I'd like to look from behind your eyes. But I must warn you: I am not one to give into bullshit. I need proof, tangible proof I can see demonstrated and that makes sense. I need you to purge all of your emotion and come at me with a completely neutral view of what you are trying to say that isn't spun in any direction and that has no gimmicks.

Give me what you are trying to say in less than six sentences of completely neutral statement without anything to try and convince me, then convince me.
Image

User avatar
Excend
Commando
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:27 am
Location: SiK x Gh0sTs Rehauled.
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Excend » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:23 am

Devious wrote:So Amy lives in an apartment in New York...
...Obviously...

... No wait. She lives in a log cabin smack dab in the fucking middle of the street.

Monk34 wrote: Give me what you are trying to say in less than six sentences of completely neutral statement without anything to try and convince me, then convince me.
Sparky wrote:God.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

User avatar
Monk34
Ranger
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 am

Re: New World Order

Post by Monk34 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 am

I meant what he was trying to convince me of, sorry if that came across kind of jumbled.
Image

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Monk34 wrote:Give me what you are trying to say in less than six sentences of completely neutral statement without anything to try and convince me, then convince me.
How about half the number of pictures? See below; I have other things to correct first.

I am at fault for using harsh language in my final discussion about God, and I apologize for that, because such language is not appropriate for this audience. Again, I apologize and would revise it if the discussion topic were not in fact terminated already.

By "using the same language", I meant each president saying "a new world order", not that these presidents from different countries are speaking in English. When so many different presidents are saying the same thing over a period of several decades, you do not call that conspiracy theory, but a direct quote of each of these people. To analyze the situation, you look at what people are saying and doing. They are saying "this is the time for a new world order" and look at what they are doing! They are trying to create a "new world order"! So please do not accuse me by saying to effect: "OMG CONSPIRACY THEORY. YOU SAID THAT 7 DIFFERENT WORLD LEADERS ARE DOING WHAT THEY SAID THEY WANT TO DO!"

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am using what I have learned online and in person through attending workshops and speaking with people about the various affairs of our world.

To Monk34, I wrote an essay that only speculated upon the nature of events that I had learned. It was meant as a preliminary warning to people that something potentially sinister is going on and we all must investigate. You can surmise from my education and perfectionist nature -- nearly every post of mine undergoes proofreading and Editing, whether it is at MGM or elsewhere -- that I am not a person to make radical claims without evidence. I'm not saying that you should trust or confide in me, but that by nature I am also a rational human being, a "skeptic". So to call me a conspiracy theorist or full of hype misses the mark by a mile.

Anyway, the evidence I have is all based upon what people are saying, but I should mention that what they are saying and what I am reading in Senate Bills and seeing in video footage and hearing from people around me all fits into a single theme, and the fact that many presidents have labelled that theme by harkening of "A New World Order" is only further evidence, not some random conspiracy hype. Anyway, to you I submit that you should see a graph of the US Stock market and ponder how such radical behavior was possible, to question the nature of the downgrade of the US currency rating by S&P, and to ask what could possibly cause such uncharacteristically jagged behavior after that. During a financial advisory meeting, there was a presentation of the market graphs:

Year-To-Date Market Graphs:

S&P
Image

NASDAQ
Image

DOW
Image

Notice the HUGE fall right when S&P decided to downgrade the US bond rating from AAA to AA -- in their opinion, of course. This means that there is a HUGE amount of shares sold by people, because apparently, right at this moment, almost everyone is OF A SINGLE MIND in thinking that the value of the dollar JUST SO HAPPENED to be worth very little.

Now let me ask you, since when is anyone in agreement about anything with anyone else about a single course of action in this country, let alone being of a single mind? S&P's rating decision was a mild shift in perceiving the US currency, because they wanted to shed light on the fact that the US needed to stop being so frivolous with spending money and with exacerbating the huge trillion-dollar debt that it has. It was not a radical decision, yet what was the radical result? Look at the HUGE drop.

Let me also point out the most unusual behavior in the market after that point. If you look at the history of the stock market, you'd say, "WTF is happening here, this is not normal?!". I hypothesize that the only way for such "seismic" activity in the stock market to happen is if you have A HUGE amount of shares ALL BEING SOLD AND BOUGHT IN THE SAME MASSIVE QUANTITIES AT REGULAR INTERVALS. The ONLY way for this to happen is if you have someone with a SHITLOAD of money manipulating this. Who could possibly have that much money? THE WORLD BANKS.

NOW go back and look at that "A New World Order" video, and you will surmise just like I did that both the huge market drop and the unprecedented wild behavior of the US Markets can only be the brainchild of the world banks trying to manipulate their "single world currency" into fruition. They want to say "hey, the US Dollar is unstable, come invest in the new Euro instead", or whatever the hell they are trying to promote.

But until there is an independent investigation of our current state of affairs, none of us can prove anything, right? So I only say be careful about pointing the finger; while the official story is pointing at terrorists and is no longer even valid, I've done so skeptically already at the CIA, the Secretary of Defense / State, specific people, and now the world banks. So take my finger pointing with a grain of salt, but scrutinize my evidence and conclusions.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Counter Claim:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_ ... cy_theory)

So after reading the above link, basically we all do nothing and just sit back and be taken for a ride. Laziness aside, sounds fine to me! I'm tired of all this hype anyway. People kill each other, fine. People kill you, fine. People kill me, fine. No justice, fine. Nothing worth living for, fine.

Now I know what it's like to "want to be left alone". -- Note, I in no way endorse anything anyone else says, except that which I can no longer discuss on this forum. Also note that I see a mild conflict about Ron Paul's "I believe there is no moral justification to start a war," and his also saying that the government cannot enforce virtue.... these statements are in apparent conflict, so I can only question the solidity of his beliefs. But that's outside the scope of this topic.

Unless there are any further contributions, I welcome a close to this topic with the understanding that each person does what they want and must take responsibility for defending their own lives and the lives of those they care about, and that even independent investigation must be handled scientifically. (For all you "scientologists" out there... lol, just teasing.) But perpetual self-analysis and sound judgement and revision is key. Err... I mean, are key. Furthermore, Olig are key... oligarchy... lol kidding again.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Kayar » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Sparky wrote:That science that you profess as fact clearly states that your body does not mature until you are in your mid-20s. So let's wait until then before we have any further discussions that require a mature brain and sound judgement through life experience.
Oh yes, the myelin sheathe. Yes, I took psychology in high school, and in my second year of college am taking a second psychology class. So I know very well that the myelin sheathe slowly covers the brain from early adolescence on through a person's mid-20s. I also know that as the myelin sheathe grows over the brain, our neural pathways become less and less open to change. I know that the myelin sheathe increases the speed of the brain, while sacrificing flexibility. I know that during adolescence the brain does not yet fully know how to best utilize its new capabilities, and therefore adolescents in general tend to take high risks more often than people in other age groups.

Let me point out that this is still the brain I'm talking about, not the body. You see, Sparky, your claim was that it was the body which was not yet mature, and thus prohibiting our continuing this discussion, however, unless you are referring to the fact that the brain is a very essential part of our bodies, I don't think that anyone's lack of pubic hair or penis size is causing any sort of problems in terms of us carrying on a discussion.

Now, Sparky, I did not realize that you considered yourself as being such a "high and mighty" figure, this intelligent being who has "fully matured" and is therefore "omniscient" when compared to us lesser, incomplete beings. Frankly, that's quite a large ego you have there, asshole, and I suggest that you put it away before you make any more enemies here.

If you truly are finished, as you claim to be, then all well and good, having made my last jibe at you I will also politely cease posting here. I have no desire to continue debating this tripe.
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 am

Kayar, your description of the Myelin Sheathe helped me put my own mental experiences since my early 20s into context. Said another way, you provided more information for me to include in my understanding of the development of my own mind, since I noticed significant changes in my perceptions of events around me starting in my early 20s. If you want an entertaining analogy, I refer you to The Matrix movie. I do not relate to the "lack of flexibility" and "increase in speed" quite so much, but I still notice it to an extent. But such is the case with all education and practice, like typing on your computer keyboard, that you accustom yourself to doing it a certain way until it becomes one of your skills among your faculties, and to change the way of doing it in a great way would require effort on your part to relearn both in mind and muscle.

I'm replying since you essentially asked me a question about this, and also I have a right to reply to a topic I started, eh? So how about all you people who are telling me to "STFU" go elsewhere, since I started this topic, not you. OP has rights and respect in their own topic, if anyone can even claim ownership of bytes stored on a remote computer's database software... since they have organized them there...

Smythe, among people who are not peacemakers, anything at all is a means of anger and argument. Case in point, look at any idea and notice how it is both biased and debatable. But among those who strive for peace rather than consensus or mediocrity, the following quote still applies: "A little learning is a dangerous thing. Drink deep or drink not of the Pierian Spring." Therefore, controversial discussions should be held despite the inclinations of most to not self-examine before they speak. There is no rule that says you must be correct in all your statements, but you must at least have examined your self and propensities before diving in.

And related to self-examination, I answer Kayar. I am not "high and mighty" but have understood through him-whose-name-is-three-letters-long-and-begins-with-a-capital-G (I feel like I'm speaking amongst a child so that I need to spell out a word rather than say it, lest their ears perk up and they become all fritzy on me) that I am quite the opposite. And aforementioned censorship prohibits me from continuing beyond that sentence, lest we have any more offensive discussions here that might insult the Grand Intelligence of our other geniuses present. And yes, I meant the body as a person's physical form that includes all things observable of the flesh by the flesh. Brain, body, finger, skin, hair, bone, and any other part of the growing body. But as you so aptly recognized, why would that even be a question? And I never said or implied that I had fully matured. Yes, I'm 25. No, I don't know everything, nor have I likely fully matured. Yes, I am relatively intelligent among other humans. No, I am not "high and mighty" among anyone. How much more is really necessary to explicate to you that you can't figure out yourself through what I'm saying?

Furthermore, each person must judge for themselves what is right; you can't expect me to "force feed" you something that is most easily digestible or applicable to your life that you can take as an absolute truth. But I thought that was emic knowledge already, especially since you and others have called into question what I say constantly! Doesn't that prove that this statement is correct? Why then do all present here harass me about it? In my OP here, I said these events are "true" where I should have said "I can understand based upon my experiences in life how the claims in this video help contextualize what I have learned about current events, although they may or may not be factual disclaimer disclaimer disclaimer." But that is to proselytize only the art of scientology, and such nonsense of "we can't know anything for certain, so don't make any claims" and the abomination of Alexander Pope's phrase "A little learning is a dangerous thing, drink deep or don't say anything" is as worthless as ignorance for purposes of discussion!

So do what you want: debate, don't debate, whatever. I have no say in your actions, and lack of comment is at times a breath of fresh air. People are being frustrated both by current events and discussions surrounding them. So each man does what he wants and insomuch as I can credibly say, I apologize for bringing such volatile conversations to MGM's table. I'll try to stick to modding and other tasks more suitable for this audience, or at least more valuable for and better appreciated by this audience.

No need for a topic lock if consensus for termination is met. As the OP, I intend to settle this topic down now.

Ah, one more thing I wanted to say: At some point after having completed the education demanded of you by society (like going to school every day), you might want to question it, to ask why you were forced to do it and if force were even necessary or desirable over understanding, to ask yourself if your education was worthwhile and valid, to ask yourself if it could have been improved in any way (hopefully you'll also question any ideals you've developed), and ask yourself if social status based upon education is a valid theme for the society in which you live when you clearly understand that you do not know everything and (therefore) judgement of other people will always be biased and false.
Last edited by Sparky on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Smythe
Commando
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am
Location: 'Straya Mate

Re: New World Order

Post by Smythe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 am

The fact is that we're not the kind of people you should be preaching too, we're just a small community of people on the internet who go about their daily lives, not really worrying about this kind of thing because we're here to mod and play games.
Has one person looked at what you have said in this thread and thought "Yeah, he's right!"? No.

[quote="]Your religion is like a penis, it's good to be proud of it, and it's good to have one.
But you should keep it to yourself.
And Please don't whip it out in public.[/quote]
Image

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 am

Smythe wrote:we're just a small
Smythe wrote:we're just
Smythe wrote:just
That word speaks volumes. Use it cautiously. So you think little of yourself and the rest of us?
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Smythe
Commando
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am
Location: 'Straya Mate

Re: New World Order

Post by Smythe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 am

Sparky wrote:
Smythe wrote:we're just a small
Smythe wrote:we're just
Smythe wrote:just
That word speaks volumes. Use it cautiously. So you think little of yourself and the rest of us?
You turn my own words against me? how very snake like of you.
"Just" in comparison to the billions of people out there, millions of which might actually give a fuck about your words.
"Just" in the sense that we are not huge, not a massive forum with people dropping in and out every day
We are a small group of people, we do what we do and go about our lives like normal people.

Twisting my words to suit you is a pretty bad thing to do, but it makes sense.
Image

User avatar
Excend
Commando
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:27 am
Location: SiK x Gh0sTs Rehauled.
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Excend » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 am

Sparky wrote:him-whose-name-is-three-letters-long-and-begins-with-a-capital-G (I feel like I'm speaking amongst a child so that I need to spell out a word rather than say it, lest their ears perk up and they become all fritzy on me)
Sparky, I have no problems with your beliefs, whether it be in God, or you educated hypotheses about the current government state of mind. So please don't think that this is just a Christian bash session. The part of your "essays" that irked me was the talking of God as though God's existence was accepted by all. You talked about Him as a fact rather than a faith.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

User avatar
Fonzeh
Ranger
Posts: 1894
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 am
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Fonzeh » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 pm

This has gone far enough Gentlemen, Let me sum this up.

People are going to think what they want, so be it, you don't have to even respond if you disagree.

Honestly though, No one here can say that we don't have someone who's a Sadistic Money Hungry goblin up in the system running most if not all of the shots. It's true, everyone knows it. Wether you accept it or not is up to you.

Now I HEARD, mainly because I don't have any proof on hand, that a Bill was passed without the nation voting on it, combining Canada and Mexico to America in an attempt to combine governments and to further extend the U.S's hand.

If this is true (which please research it before you say anything on said subject) then it does indeed look like a Merge and Totalitarian "Something" is in the works.
But either way, if it's true it's true, if it's not then it's not.

No need to have such heated arguments, full of text that a man on a mobile phone just checking to see what's going on in his old Domain wants to sit and read thru while also trying to watch his 2 year old son.

On that note, goodnight Gentlemen.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm
Image

User avatar
Moxus
Delta Force
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 am
Location: {_-({[]})-_}
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Moxus » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 am

Fonzie wrote:It's true, everyone knows it. Wether you accept it or not is up to you.
Something isn't true because everyone "knows" it. That's one of the primary logical fallacies.
tokage wrote:I don't believe in anything that has to put dramatic music in the background.
Personally, I'd agree with this.

-=Moxus=-
Image
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Well, viewing that article about that senate bill, it got me to thinking that I might be able to direct my attention towards something more beneficial to the transparency of US government:

[/size]
Feel free to register at the wiki if you want, I just made it today. For all those likeminded and mature, please contribute to this project. There are some web sites that post actual senate bills and the US constitution -- for example, you could upload the PDFs of the bills and make a page for the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights -- so there are lots of ways to contribute here, if you are interested. This is a great way to draw transparency into the US Senate and existing US Law while also proposing revisions that would better the current process of putting an idea into law. I'm not expecting an overwhelming amount of support, though, since we are a handful in number here.

Speaking of the US Constitution, LOL look here on this site's header it says "A NEW WORLD IS AT HAND". Double entendre?
Image
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:40 am

I guess I'll make a new topic for "this", since it's really a separate discussion.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests