New World Order

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

New World Order

Post by Sparky » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 am

It's true.
It's really true.
I'm seeing it with my own eyes.
It's really true.

Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
draconic74
Green Beret
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by draconic74 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 pm

If it's global control by democracy, it's still a democracy. And it wouldn't be terrible. We could finally put time into useful things, like space travel and medicine, instead of blowing each other up over pieces of land because of something someone wrote thousands of years ago.

I mean, we are progressing in space and physics already, separately from everyone else. And slowly, and expensively. Think what we could do together. If only I could dump all the people into science like you can in Civilization and GalCiv2.

Not to hate on christianity, but this:
Image

At least you aren't doing that anymore. Other religions have yet to catch up.
Image

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Kayar » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Sure Sparky, panic at the first sign of change, assuming this video of yours holds any relevance or real truth or is at all worth more than the sack of crap it looks like to me. Also, please note that it was uploaded May 8, 2009. Oh man, yeah, things sure have really changed dramatically since May 8, 2009, the date that will be forever burned into our collective memories as the day when-...

No, honestly Sparky, get the fuck out with this crap. You are paranoid and afraid and have a deep-rooted fear of the government, we understand that, but posting about it incessantly like this is just... Please, no one wants to see this! And no, for the last time, it's not that we don't want to see it because we are "blinding ourselves from the truth" or any shit like that, no, the reason I don't want to see it is that it's absolute conspiracy theory malarkey and I put about as much credit in it as I put credit into the idea that a fat man in red shoves his ass down my chimney once a year.
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
Modzy
Green Beret
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: New World Order

Post by Modzy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 pm


User avatar
Mota-Lev
Green Beret
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: AusFag
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Mota-Lev » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:53 pm

LOL america.

EDIT:

'President Obama stated he will veto the bill if it should pass.'

http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/paul-c-r ... ation-act/

Its down a bit.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

User avatar
Devious
Commando
Posts: 2020
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Location: RaInBOw
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Devious » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I'm a Christian.
I'm also liberal.
I see evolution as a viable theory (its still not a law).
I approve of science.
I believe that government can be a good thing, and intend to participate in it one day.

Just to prove not all Christians are xenophobic conspiracy theorists
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

User avatar
Fonzeh
Ranger
Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 am
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Fonzeh » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 am

Kayar wrote:Sure Sparky, panic at the first sign of change, assuming this video of yours holds any relevance or real truth or is at all worth more than the sack of crap it looks like to me. Also, please note that it was uploaded May 8, 2009. Oh man, yeah, things sure have really changed dramatically since May 8, 2009, the date that will be forever burned into our collective memories as the day when-...

No, honestly Sparky, get the fuck out with this crap. You are paranoid and afraid and have a deep-rooted fear of the government, we understand that, but posting about it incessantly like this is just... Please, no one wants to see this! And no, for the last time, it's not that we don't want to see it because we are "blinding ourselves from the truth" or any shit like that, no, the reason I don't want to see it is that it's absolute conspiracy theory malarkey and I put about as much credit in it as I put credit into the idea that a fat man in red shoves his ass down my chimney once a year.

...

This is one of those rare moments where we don't see eye to eye. But I think me and you are both mature enough to agree to disagree on certain views.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm
Image

User avatar
Smythe
Commando
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am
Location: 'Straya Mate

Re: New World Order

Post by Smythe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 am

Nobody cares Sparky, this shit is getting old.
Image

User avatar
Moxus
Delta Force
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 am
Location: {_-({[]})-_}
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Moxus » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 am

Devious wrote:I'm a Christian.
I'm also liberal.
[I see evolution as fact.]
I approve of science.
I believe that government can be a good thing, and intend to participate in it one day.

Just to prove not all Christians are xenophobic conspiracy theorists
Just had to make that one correction for my beliefs, but otherwise I agree with this statement fully.

-=Moxus=-
Image
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Sparky » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 am

Look folks, when you have numerous presidents from several industrialized nations using the same language, how can you possibly maintain the notion that what their saying is a conspiracy theory?
What you are then saying is that the leaders of several world governments are conspiracy theorists. <-- Read that again with a straight face this time.

You are not in your right minds on this subject. I'm not all ablaze with hype, I'm not forcing anything down your throat -- you read what I write at your leisure, just like you reply and participate in discussions with all other people at your leisure and own free will. You are not on trial here, forced under oath to do something against your will; nor are you enslaved to serve someone against your will in this case. Granted, there are specific situations where we are enslaved and are on trial, but not here at this MGM forum, and not by my posts.

You say what you want to say based upon what you "know" or believe to be true about whatever -- science, God, life, etc., just like I say what I want to say based upon what I have learned about these things in my life. However, good judgement is obtained through solid foundations in the mind, heart and soul. If you have stored up good things in your heart, you will bring good things out. As you have so pointedly stated, Kayar, hype is undesirable. The reason for this in my understanding is that it seeks to bypass sound judgement in favor of retaliative action. This is classic manipulation. CLASSIC. MANIPULATION. Fear is a kind of hype that bypasses sound judgement. Revenge is a kind of hype that bypasses sound judgement. Lust is a kind of hype that bypasses sound judgement. I can go on, but the point is most OBVIOUSLY to those who have ANY learning whatsoever in this area, that all these manipulative forces are essentially outlawed by God in the Bible. Why? Well, that's not really a question for those who have actually read that book. But I'm not going to "force down your throat" any more of my wisdom. You can learn it for yourself in another decade or so when you've actually physically matured. That science that you profess as fact clearly states that your body does not mature until you are in your mid-20s. So let's wait until then before we have any further discussions that require a mature brain and sound judgement through life experience.

I'm done here. I'll acquiesce to your demands for me to shut up about the government about to enslave us all for exercising our natural-born rights. After all, you telling me to stop talking is the same ignorance that allows the US Government to tell me to stop talking. So have fun with that while it lasts, and good luck ever doing anything good before we all kneel before the Son of God and confess every careless word each of us has spoken. Because obviously God is going to openly disown you since you have openly disowned him. (And that's not my idea, it's in God's own wisdom and true justice. You think he's going to allow a human he made to see his face after they've disowned him? What reality are you living in?) Then you will suffer eternally in Hell. So yeah, good luck with that. What else can I say? You won't listen to me or the billions of other people who would essentially tell you the same thing. Don't take whatever I say here as condemnation or judgement, because in my heart, I'm rooting for your success; but I'm just returning the results of your words back to you, and all it spells is FAIL in big red flaming letters.

I am not angry at you or anyone else. This is a free world despite what anyone else will tell you. Each creature was born free and will die free despite the manipulative forces they perceive in this lifetime. Everyone acts according to their own force of will. Some seek to impose their will upon others, but such a thing can never truly control the will of another person. That is why we are limited in our understandings: we are limited by the limitations of our own will.

Call me brainwashed if you want, but I actually believe in freedom. You decide your life; I decide my life. Let's leave it at that, completely neutral ground that is entirely unbiased and even, fair, safe, medium, nonpartisan, middle-of-the-road, factual, self-evident, justifiable and natural.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Moxus
Delta Force
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 am
Location: {_-({[]})-_}
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Moxus » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 am

Sparky wrote:Because obviously God is going to openly disown you since you have openly disowned him. (And that's not my idea, it's in God's own wisdom and true justice.
You don't know anything about my life or about anyone else's on this forum. And if you did, you'd be ashamed to make a statement like that.

There are many ways that people can do work for God. Just because we don't agree with you, or practice in the same way as you, does not mean we will be openly disowned by God.

-=Moxus=-
Last edited by Moxus on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

User avatar
Devious
Commando
Posts: 2020
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Location: RaInBOw
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Devious » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:16 am

Oh so Sparky's a fire and brimstone Christian too. I cry for you.

As far as I remember Sparky, very few of us here have openly stated we do not believe in God. (I can't be bothered to read the other threads)

I don't know what kind of Christian you are but most Christians believe in an all living, all forgiving God, who gives everyone a chance.

I think all the presidents speak the same language so they don't accidentally start WWIII, Its good to know a few different languages for diplomacy. Just like French was the language of diplomacy in the 13-1900's because most well brought up people knew it. that didn't stop France and England to fight almost continuously for centuries, but they still spoke in french for diplomatic purposes, and so did diplomats and politicians Spain, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, just because it was convenient. There was obviously no grand conspiracy in Europe then EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL SPOKE FRENCH, because of all the WARS.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

User avatar
Excend
Commando
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:27 am
Location: SiK x Gh0sTs Rehauled.
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Excend » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:05 am

Sparky wrote:Because obviously God is going to openly disown you since you have openly disowned him. (And that's not my idea, it's in God's own wisdom and true justice. You think he's going to allow a human he made to see his face after they've disowned him? What reality are you living in?) Then you will suffer eternally in Hell.
Actually I'm a Satanist, I will be rewarded by my descent into Hell.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

User avatar
Amy
Green Beret
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Location: Mota-Lev's house.
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Amy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:20 am

Kayar wrote:I put about as much credit in it as I put credit into the idea that a fat man in red shoves his ass down my chimney once a year.
I don't even have a chimney....we used to say he would come in through the window...
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

User avatar
Devious
Commando
Posts: 2020
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Location: RaInBOw
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post by Devious » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:26 am

So Amy lives in an apartment in New York...
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest