Read me... Please

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Fortune
Ranger

Read me... Please

Post by Fortune » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:04 pm

I know At least 20% of MGM is now gone. But I have to get this out. Why did this become a place of flaming and nubs? I thought this was MGM, not some crappy forum! WE ARE FUCKING MGM AND MOST OF US ARE FUCKING HALO DEMO MODDERS! so put your god damn insults up your ass and take a seat. We need to turn this back into a place of macs, of gamers, of mods. Because we are only doing what is wrong by leaving. WE CANT RUN AWAY FROM OUR ISSUES. WE MUST FACE THEM HEAD ON! this is a time of strife we must endure. I can't stop you from leaving, just, I hope I might be able to stray anyone away from Leaving. Is this the end of halo demo?! The end of clan halo?! We must stand up and fight! THIS IS OURS! THIS IS OUR DOMAIN! SO IS CH! WE HAVE HAD GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES HERE. BUT WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AS ONE, BECAUSE, THIS IS OUR SPARTA!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FUCKING MAC USERS. WE ARE SUPERIOR TO PC. WE ARE HALO DEMO OWNERS! WE ARE MODDERS! SO CMON! GET YOUR BRAIN OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THINK! SO PLEASE, STAND UP FOR THIS CAUSE, FOR YOUR CAUSE, FOR OUR CAUSE, FOR OUR HOME...

-Fortune
ps I'm not leaving anytime soon
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.