Charley Company

Apply for a clan board or just talk with other clans.
Spartan-006
Ranger

Charley Company

Post by Spartan-006 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 am

Are you on xbox 360? Do you love playing Call of Duty? Do you want to be part of something that will not only make you a better player, but benefit the clan as a whole? Then come and join Charley Company!

I am Recruitment Officer and Xbox Division Leader over at Charley Company, and we need new guys more than ever! We just decided the clan would be all Call of Duty, and we'll take anyone we can get! We are even accepting applications for Graphics Leader (not %100 this will be true soon after I post this)

We have a very close community, but more than 3/4 of it are PS3! When you attend clan gatherings, you earn the respect of your superiors, and are commended for it.

One more thing, we also have a seperate zombie division! Yep, a squad made just for the followers of the Nazi Zombies game mode in WaW and Black Ops. So if you love killing undead nazi's and pentagon officials, this squad will gladly accept you!

If you decide to join us, I can gurauntee you that you will have great fun in your time with the clan. If you decide to give it a shot, read the post at the following link, and applicate in the section you desire: http://www.charleycompany.com/t1-applicants-must-read

Hope to see some new faces among the Clan, we need new blood!
-EDSLocklear, 1st Recon Squad Leader
(monorail cat is NOT obsolete)

Amy
Green Beret

Re: Charley Company

Post by Amy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Why would you want to benefit the whole clan before you even join. Work on your why should you join paragraph, d00d.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Spartan-006
Ranger

Post by Spartan-006 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

No, you benefit the whole clan, and we benefit you, when you JOIN.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm

You sound strong-willed and confident. I like that in a partner.

Oh wait, you're older than twelve. I forgot about that.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Do you want to be part of something that will not only make you a better player, but benefit the clan as a whole? Then come and join Charley Company!
why would i want to be part of something that benefits a bunch of other people? idk something isn't worded right.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Divine wrote:
Do you want to be part of something that will not only make you a better player, but benefit the clan as a whole? Then come and join Charley Company!
why would i want to be part of something that benefits a bunch of other people? idk something isn't worded right.
That's more or less what communism is but nobody says against that...

...Er, wait..

Spartan-006
Ranger

Post by Spartan-006 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Divine wrote:
A feeling of pride? Everyone who joins makes the clan stronger, and when you train with us, you too. Our leader Ronny has a crazy K/D ratio. He also has a motto: "Every semtex not thrown, is a semtex wasted".