A30 Multiplayer

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sparky
Delta Force

A30 Multiplayer

Post by Sparky » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:48 pm

"A30 Multiplayer" is the second bsp of the second Halo campaign level, "Halo". It is adjusted to be a multiplayer level.

Credit for the first-person fighterbomber vehicle, before I slightly modified it, to Austin: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5051

This is a Halo Custom Edition map. For some of you new players, that does not mean that I am saying this map was made by someone else. To the contrary, I developed this map using the Halo campaign level bsp and revised it a little bit in 3ds Max. I was unable to successfully convert it with Pearl, since the bitmaps and sounds somehow were not properly referenced. I was able to use Pearl 1.2 to convert it to Halo Demo PPC format, but that's not part of this release; this is only the Halo Custom Edition map file.

Pictures:

Downloads:
Last edited by Sparky on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

WaeV
Peon

Re: A30 Multiplayer

Post by WaeV » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Pictures?

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: A30 Multiplayer

Post by Sparky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:58 am

I was unable to convert from CE to Full/MD with Pearl 2, but I was able to convert from CE to Demo with Pearl 1.2 and then from Demo to Full/MD with Pearl 2.

See first post for downloads and pictures.

EDIT: I updated the HEK Tags to include more of the non-standard ones. All the other tags should be available by extracting them from your Halo PC campaign maps. If you don't recognize a particular tag and I forgot to include it in the HEK Tags folder, then you can let me know which tags are missing here.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.