MLG Bloodgulch v6

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

x0v3rKiLx
Peon

MLG Bloodgulch v6

Post by x0v3rKiLx » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 pm

I didn't bother uploading versions 4 & 5 since they both contained minor updates (v4 added the Xbox FOV and v5 got rid of the powerup in flame cave. That's it.) If you want, I will release those versions. Just send me enough requests. v6 however...is epic beyond proportions. MLG Bloodgulch is a non-CSS version of my famous mod. What makes it non-CSS? There is a BR! =D Yep, the BR replaces the pistol, and MLG Bloodgulch is now a Halo 3 style map, complete with the best assorted tags for the BR, sniper, green gun, rocket launcher, and sword. Here's the changes I made to the weapon setup in V6:

- Both teams now have sniper rifles at their normal spawn.
- The sniper in flame cave is now a sword.
- The powerup in flame cave is now a health pack instead of invis/OS rotating.

I highly recommend this map as well as the original CE variants of MLG Gulch for scrimage and competitive tournament games of that nature. But I highly encourage using V6 and giving that a whirl. :)

Credit: Me for the map setup and strategic layout, and the H3T/CMT for the kick-ass tags!

NOTE: If you contributed to these tags and you or your modding team is not mentioned, LET ME KNOW and I will make sure you receive credit! I'm so glad I found these tags on an unprotected map, and I do not want to abuse them by stealing them or not giving due credit. Thank you!

Message me if you're interested in setting up a clan scrimage or any kind of game on this mod!

Enjoy! =)

http://www.halodemomods.com/mediawiki/i ... lch_v6.zip

x0v3rKiLx
Last edited by x0v3rKiLx on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
New York's #1 Halo: Reach Player (KDR)

Nuthead_
Operative

Re: MLG Bloodgulch v6

Post by Nuthead_ » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Wheres the,
CREDITS

And i can give u some ASP, CMT , Reach Weps. (I Also have some H3 Hands) just Private message me