The Matrix Reloaded (version 1.3)

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sparky
Delta Force

The Matrix Reloaded (version 1.3)

Post by Sparky » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm once again re-conceiving my approach to the Matrix mod. This includes two new weapons, currently in progress, that have the same projectile but different firing effects.

I'm including now content from the movie "The Matrix: Reloaded", so that's where I got the firing sounds and bullet contrail so far...

Anyway, true to form, this is an early-stage release. I'm going to redo the bullet-stopping power that each player will have and try to use a more efficient slow-down technique.

http://www.halodemomods.com/wiki/File:T ... loaded.zip

Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Jopaka
Peon

Re: The Matrix Reloaded (version 1.3)

Post by Jopaka » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:16 pm

awesome, good job Sparky i look forward to playing it. tomorrow when i feel like it
Previous name: [VK] JPR-07
add me on aim marine33397

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Funny how I was just thinking about this mod yesterday!

I was thinking something along the lines of how much better modding will get once Zeus is released. And then I thought about everything else I have to do besides make that simple little application. Then I started thinking about my life... and I slept on it and had two very unique visions that night, very vivid... and I immediately understood the visions, because they were not in any way abstract, and they were meant for me to understand. And I'm still pondering the silliness of my life.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Jopaka
Peon

Post by Jopaka » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Stop! you here that? thats the sound of seriousness. anyway good job. on a different note can you help me with uploading to hdm? its confusing.

Edit: the hell is Zeus? could you direct me to its forum or something? sounds good, might have to try it when its released
Previous name: [VK] JPR-07
add me on aim marine33397

Ranger

Post by 002 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Of course. Sparky is working on it and you can get information here.