83%
No
17%

Total votes: 6

Sparky
Delta Force

[MOD] Jedi Knight 2: A-Wing Testing Grounds

Post by Sparky » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 am

The A-Wing testing grounds are held in sector 02-YH7, which provides several cubic kilometers of space, perfect for training your A-Wing combat skills against other pilots. The A-Wing has been completely redone - this is its final version. (Hint: Toggle your flashlight for evasive maneuvers.)

Download

Pics aren't really that impressive, so I decided not to include them. It's quite fun, though. Remember to try the evasive maneuvers (toggle the flashlight) while piloting!
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Zanghfei
Ranger

Re: [MOD] Jedi Knight 2: A-Wing Testing Grounds

Post by Zanghfei » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 am

Tested....

Flashlight just freaking me out....

Good & great vehicles except the songs while clicking the flashlight.

I'm waiting for the Final project.

>_>

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: [MOD] Jedi Knight 2: A-Wing Testing Grounds

Post by Sparky » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

You can fly in first-person mode, now, if you want to test your flight sim skills that way, like in X-Wing (but without the targeting computer).

To do this, go under vehi -> (awing) -> meta editor -> starter plugins.xml -> Reflexives -> Seat -> ... -> Bitmask32s -> Flags -> uncheck "third person" flag.

In FP flight sim mode, you should use the stellar objects, any nav point items, like CTF flags, and other craft on your radar to navigate. If you aim straight up or down, the view will wobble a bit.

Version 2.0 is uploaded, and makes several tweaking adjustments.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.