[MOD] L4D:Halo Edition

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

[MOD] L4D:Halo Edition

Post by Fonzeh » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

It's Finally here.

L4D style gameplay, while keeping Halo and it's awesomeness, 3 Different types of Zombies, various weapons to kill them with.

I am truly proudly to present my first AI mod, which I think is one of the best in it's class. The L4D Halo Edition Mod

My friends and myself have worked many months to make this mod work, look great, and make it totally accessible to you. That's right, this map is completely unprotected, and is able to be used for tag extraction, for easy importing into your own mod.

All that I ask, due to the law, is that you manually delete the Flood tags, after you replace them with your own (grunt, Elite, Hunter, etc)

This here allows you to use my modified weapon (itmc tag, Tank Spawner, Zombie Spawner) to create your own respawning AI with little modding effort.
So after all the Modding Jumbo? What is this? Well to be put plainly, it is Halo modified to create a Left 4 Dead type experience. It wasn't meant to replicate it completely, keeping most of halo's looks, (models, Flood, guns, etc) it still in my opinion, creates a very nice left 4 dead style of gameplay and makes it seem more original, this mod has three different types of zombies for you to fight.

The Zombie:
Slow, yet in numbers tend to munch enough to do massive amounts of damage, shot to the head usually does the trick. Sniper kills them without any problems.

Alpha Zombie:
Much faster and harder to kill than the Zombie, like to send you back a few. Shotguns are recommended for these guys.

Tank:
Faster than the Alpha Zombie, Hard to kill, and will send you flying through the map. A mixture of guns are effective on this zombie, yet will still need a good amount of bullets to bring down.

So what's the difference between the Lite Version and the Hardcore?
Hardcore version: Unleashes quite a bit of Zombie carnage, all for your shooting pleasure. The map can fill up in a matter of minutes, if you play this, you have to be in the battle constantly, this is survivable, me and my friends have stood in the middle and duked it out in the middle without dying, if you can't do that, you fail good sir, and have obviously lost The Game.
Lite: Much less zombies for people who don't have fast computers, but still would like to enjoy some zombie Apocalypse. The Easter Eggs are not included in this version

Also so you know, if Ai Syncing is ever made possible, an Extreme version will be made, which will be updated for online gameplay with your friends.

So in conclusion, Enjoy the Map, Enjoy the tags, And I hope and encourage you all to use them, and to build on this map if you want to. Feel free to modify this map anyway you like, use the tags anyway you like, release your own modifications of this mod, I ask, is that you credit me, and my Left 4 Dead team.

Pictures...

Loading Screen

My beloved Hoard and Tank... and Mollie Fire.
Typical Hoard
Moar Mollies
They are coming...
Veens Genius
Pills here.

Downloads... (Click pics)
MediaFire

FileFront

MediaFire
FileFront

To make it clear, you cannot play with other people until AI syncing is made. Hopefully it will be soon.

People to thank...
Valve - Making awesome L4D gamez.

Kiyoshi and ImBrokeRU - Pill bottle, mollie, and beta testing. (Even though they took FUCKING 20 YEARS TO GIVE IT TO ME, THE FAGS)
Kiyo: U love us :D

Veen: Epic Bitmaps and Reticules, couldn't be epic without you man!

Zero - My apprentice who as we modified physics for fun, actually taught me how to flip a hog using physics modding, which made the AI always flip out of the vehicle.

Fuel - Teaching me how to make the Tank run at you all times, and not fire his lazor.

Kayar - Epic beta testing, pointing out flaws.

Mota - Lev (soz for not waiting for Ui!)

Altimit01 - Giving me insight on AI, How to make the vehicle disappear after spawning.

Spida for uploading because me and Kiyoshi's internet was epic fail. Kiyoshi foar lite version.

Seafire, Modzy, Sharebear, Keoskai, Zapconquest, Mazzy - Beta testers, bug finders, anyone else I may have forgotten, don't fret, simply memory after almost a year of modding this map. (Mostly because of that faggot Kiyoshi)
Kiyo: ;P

This map is Windows and Macintosh Compatible, enjoy my friends. Send to your friends, and spread the epicness around!

-Fonzie.
Last edited by Fonzeh on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Kiyoshi
Commando

Re: [MOD] L4D:Halo Edition

Post by Kiyoshi » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

<3

Uploading MediaFire Links for those who can't get from Filefront.

credit to me btw for iconz. :P
Last edited by Kiyoshi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Løki
Ranger

Post by Løki » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

I had intercourse with your mother Fonzie.
Sweet map.
I'll try... tomorrow...ish.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Looks kewl, Im downloading now
Click!

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Yessssss sweet will download when i get my computer back. and possibly upload the ui. :P or update it a bit then upload.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Sounds awesome mota, I'll add it to the main post when you up.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

man! sounds nice! i like the tank from the pictures :P but i can't see jack! •_•

will download when i come back for the lunch pause @_@ anyway, gratz fonzie!! looking forward to see what the pills does. XD
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am

I noticed that the tank just has the elite textures... I'll make soem modified ones it you want them. it'll add to the mod.
apart from that, this be kewl.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 am

you can make your own version if you want, it's completely open source man.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 am

You forgot this:

\o/
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 am

G[v]N wrote:You forgot this:

\o/
\o/

Fortune
Ranger

Post by Fortune » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 am

are the pillz health packs? And does it say grabbin peelz? that would be wicked awesome
looks nice. Though the really only useful tag to rip would be the tank spawning
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 am

and the peelz.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 am

The pills do have a pills here sound, for some reason when the model was injected, the sound was lost, its there, just needs swapped in, i didnt noticed until after the release, not a big deal though.

Also I'd like to point out an interesting fact, this mod contains no Custom Editon whatsoever, all of this is completely the Halo engine and meta edits. I think this shows what you can do without Custom Edition. Just got to try lol.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Hey! You released! Awesome. :D
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig