Old Modders

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Re: Old Modders

Post by Mota-Lev » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 am

I'm sad to say I can't find the DS image or the one where taxi photoshopped the seapenis onto a foot with a bleeding toe.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 am

Taxi, you'll have to enlighten me.

And Mota, yeah unfortunately it has been removed for a long long time. I looked for it over a year ago and couldn't find it either.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Mota-Lev wrote:
Kayar wrote:
Noodle wrote:Very fond memories here.

I can't believe how much of a faggot I was when I was active on MGM. I'm terribly sorry.
HE ADMITTED IT! HERE IT IS! YOU SAW IT!

... It's fine, no hard feelings. I am also an asshole, don't worry, you are not alone.

I still have the seapenis picture and pictures of the threads hahaha

seapenis
lol
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:15 pm

I remember that whole love triangly thing. Or whatever the fuck it was. Seafire. I miss you.

I remember we got into really heated arguments, but I cant even remember why.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:18 am

If there's one thing I regret about my time on MGM, it would be some of the stupid arguments I got into. It seemed really important at the time, but with distance and a bit of age, it seems petty now.

So I guess I'm sorry Sparky.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:38 am

Modder? Dabbled at best.
Public nuisance? Yep.

As for Taxi's dicks, those were always a good time. Especially the dick snuggy joke. How's everyone doing?

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 am

I just want everyone to know that djaksfghsjdfgjs,hdabfcjhasdbchjda,bvchj,asdbcvj,hdsavcgasjhfgkdsabcvas.

Also, sdmhfgshdj.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:35 am

Yea I miss being young and dumb.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 am

Moxus wrote:If there's one thing I regret about my time on MGM, it would be some of the stupid arguments I got into. It seemed really important at the time, but with distance and a bit of age, it seems petty now.

-=Moxus=-
Quite so, my fine feathered friend.
... Does someone still have that in their sig? I hope so.
seabeast wrote:Modder? Dabbled at best.
Public nuisance? Yep.

As for Taxi's dicks, those were always a good time. Especially the dick snuggy joke. How's everyone doing?
Heyyy... I remember youuu... :shock: I also remember for the longest time thinking your name was seabeas. Ah well.
Kayar wrote:I just want everyone to know that djaksfghsjdfgjs,hdabfcjhasdbchjda,bvchj,asdbcvj,hdsavcgasjhfgkdsabcvas.

Also, sdmhfgshdj.
And a fcjhasdbchjda,bvchj,asdb to you too, sir!
Mota-Lev wrote:Yea I miss being young and dumb.
I joined these forums when I was like 12 or something, so I still have time... I think.

Additionally, just looking back at MGM. I'm quite dissappointed that I never made it to Green Beret. Nor did I get anything for that stupid spamming competition! And also, I joined at 7:27 am? Wtf, shouldn't I have been in school or something?
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Sawp

I'm still pissed that when I was in my first year of college, I spent that entire year working on a mod, and then the harddrive crashed before I could back it up.

Shit and that was back in 2008....

On the flipside, my friends son is getting into halo, anyone still have any links to those original adventures in sharebearland machinimas? Would be so funny to go watch that shit now.

Also, was The Collective subforum removed? Or was I just kicked out for being an uncontributing faggot for so long.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Slapzy wrote:Sawp

I'm still pissed that when I was in my first year of college, I spent that entire year working on a mod, and then the harddrive crashed before I could back it up.

Shit and that was back in 2008....

On the flipside, my friends son is getting into halo, anyone still have any links to those original adventures in sharebearland machinimas? Would be so funny to go watch that shit now.

Also, was The Collective subforum removed? Or was I just kicked out for being an uncontributing faggot for so long.

Pretty sure its gone. Had a look on youtube couldn't find those just found sabercow and a couple others fonzie did.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:09 am

Moxus wrote:If there's one thing I regret about my time on MGM, it would be some of the stupid arguments I got into. It seemed really important at the time, but with distance and a bit of age, it seems petty now.

I think the only reason I don't get into unpleasant conversations with him anymore is because I don't talk to him that much anymore, but he's still around somewhat.
Slapzy wrote:Also, was The Collective subforum removed? Or was I just kicked out for being an uncontributing faggot for so long.
The forums were re-arranged so it might have been hidden, or not. Not really sure, was never in it myself.

Monoman and/or Modzy had downloaded a huge archive of files from HDM. So if you guys had any old files uploaded onto there, they may be accessible somehow..
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:51 pm

The Collective subforum is still there, might be hidden from some people or something.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Moxus handles The Collective access. We have many of the old HDM mods on halomd.net. That link is just a pure list of the mods. It does not have descriptions or anything. Also all the videos that were submitted to MGM are still accessible in the video section. This does include the Sharebearland stuff.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:28 am

I've still got you on the list there Slapzy, so you should have access.

Also, I've got about 2.28 GB of mods; by no means an exhaustive archive, but a good few of the old ones. If anyone wants to have a peruse, I can shove 'em on dropbox.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.