Map List

Post by Monoman » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:25 pm

Only post maps to be put up or map requests. Include the following:

Map name:
Author:
Download URL:
Description:
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:24 pm

Map name: Warehouse District Map

Author: V.E.T.T. Smurfkiller

Download URL: http://www.ravenshieldmod.com/modules.p ... ls&lid=764

Description: Operation Infinite Seven. The famous Warehouse District map from Urban Operations redone by V.E.T.T. Smurfkiller for Raven Shield. Read on...

New static meshes were created by myself and THE JACKAL. All custom textures were created by V.E.T.T. Smurfkiller and V.E.T.T.THEDEADONE. Most of the sounds were imported from Rogue Spear - Urban Operations. They were remastered by V.E.T.T. Smurfkiller using a program called Soundforge.

Game Play Modes Supported:

Multiplayer Team Survival
Multiplayer Survival
Multiplayer Coop Terrorist Hunt
Multiplayer Mission
Single Player Terrorist Hunt
Single Player Mission
Single Player Lone Wolf
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:09 am

I already have it downloaded, just haven't uploaded it. :wink:

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

sw3D
Operative

adsgajksgldkjag

Post by sw3D » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:01 pm

oMg!!! mono, wut happened to Open Market?!

i dun see it on the site.. lol i've been asking to check it out for quite a while
zomg?! wtf?! lag?! rematch?!

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:17 am

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:43 pm

Taunide, I tried a few different ways but the Reservoir doesn't work. For some reason after you load the map and start the game, the game goes into a Waiting for Server screen and doesn't end. I checked to see if I could find a fix but I had no luck. Since the map is kinda old now if there was a fix it is hidden away by now.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:49 pm

Thx for your effort

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:54 am

Looking for AWC Chapel
http://www.rvsgaming.com/modules.php?na ... le&sid=483

Turkish bazaar remake and ruined city remake.. http://www.theplatoon.com/ravenshield/

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:35 am

U R the 1

[a]ferret

Post by [a]ferret » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:46 pm

Map name: Sewers 1.2

Author: Justin "Funth" Lamperski

Download URL: http://www.rvsgaming.com/downloads/SewersSetup12.exe

Description: ***UPDATE*** Funth has sent a updated version of the map. There was a problem with foot sounds on the terrain. You will need to download the map again. Sorry for inconvenience but I just received the update.

This is Sewers Map by Funth (creator of Grey Mesa) One of the BEST Survival/Team Survival maps you will ever play. Funth doesn't fook around with maps. The detail in this map is awesome... all the way down to the reflections. Great job on this one. Only downfall is the limited game modes... yet this map is 100% worth the download. Great job done. **from rvsgaming.com**

-I double checked some current Map Packs available at this site and could not locate the map as well-

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:48 pm

Oh I forgot to mention that the link at the site downloads SewersSetup11.exe (the 1.1 version of the map). You have to manually change the address. I dont think the link will take you directly to the map download without being registered either.

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:15 pm

Ya we've been kinda slackin' on the newer RvS maps, there are some good ones out there, we just need to get them up on the server for mac players to download.

BTW ferret - If you have any mods or maps you would like to upload to the MGM server, let us know.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

[a]ferret

Post by [a]ferret » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:32 pm

Sure thing. We've pulled together some nice maps from Amon that have been kinda scattered. I believe 3 are already on mgm. We also have a pack by Team Shadow that contains 4 small pistols cqb maps and a complete Athena Sword pack that enables all the original RvS maps to be compatible with the CTE gametype. If we could get them uploaded to mgm they could be widely used. =) Also we have been testing some other maps that have not been released to Mac as of yet.

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:54 am

Oh Yeah bring em on.. I even started to play GR. But my true heart belongs to RVS

S*W*A*T

Stargate Center

Post by S*W*A*T » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:08 am

Stargate Center (SGC)

http://www.rainbowsix.org/rainbowsix_li ... 23562e0d5f

Zeus_CST

a map of the stargate center from the film Stargate Sg.1