Soon.

Everything related to machinima.
Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Soon.

Post by Fonzeh » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 am

Let's discuss the possibilities of becoming the most original and epic Machinima Creators of our time.

I want Jester Brothers to be a community idea based team. Everyone here has great ideas that all together can be formed into something truly awesome that we can call our own. Im tired of sitting down do nothing with my imagination. I've put my imagination into the halo engine for years. I want to show the world what we can create.

Best part is, you just write down an idea. We discuss it. If you want to voice act in it, what game engine, etc. There are no boundaries with our imaginations. Together we can make something. I know we can. Lets work as a team, we have been friends for so long, why not put our experiences into artistic cinema? Weve had so many good times here, just talking.

For one idea, I can scour the old posts and find good threads that we can base funny skits off of. Perhaps make a series of some sorts out of situations and conversations weve had in the past. Have altimit be some sort of badass programmer that makes a device (loleschaton) that can alter the world around him. Plenty of possibilities there.

Shoot.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

wildrn
Peon

Re: Soon.

Post by wildrn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Well, I'm sold :P
Sparky wrote:Click me repeatedly. Made ya look!
Sven wrote:I appreciate the help, Mgablergh.