Adventures in Sharebearland Script - Dude im tripping BAWLZ

Everything related to machinima.
Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Adventures in Sharebearland Script - Dude im tripping BAWLZ

Post by Fonzeh » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Just because this script is so fucking epic and random, I had to share it with you.

Jester Brothers Productions
Halo | Reach

NOTE: We at Jester Brothers do not condone the use of any kind of drugs, nor do we use any kinds of drugs...

Sharebear’s note; Don’t listen to that shit, I do lots of drugs Ò_Ó how else would we think of this stupid shit?

(Pans to whatever map we decide on to Fonzie standing on top of base with mad smoke pouring out)

F: “Is the base on fire? What the fuck is going on? SHAREBEAR!”
(Fonzie drops down into the base and as soon as he lands into the smoke he inhales chokes and falls down to the ground)
Sharebear: "Yeah that’s good shit isn’t it Fonzie?"

(Camera starts wobbling and turning all different colors)

(Cuts to Bob chilling beside Sharebear)

Bob: “At 20 bucks a gram it better be damn good shit.”

(Fonzie still faced down)

Fonzie: “Dude..the flag’s TALKING to me....”

Sharebear: Welcome to my world Fonzie!! The world (inhales green light appears)... of Astrofurrf man.

Fonzie: “AstroFlurf?”

Sharebear: “Yeah man, ya know, that Halo grown shit, The kind you gotta get a robotic arm for.”

Bob: “Man I haven’t moved since I smoked this shit...”

Fonzie: “Dude you’re a flag”

Sharebear: “Hey man don’t yell at my flag like that! We don’t like anger in Sharebearland =) That’s why my helmet stays so foggy all the time”

Fonzie: “So this (starts giggling) is how you stay so happy all the time?”

Sharebear: “Yup, Helmet full of smoke a day keeps the gnome fairies away”

Fonzie: “Wat? Can I get a hit?”

Sharebear: “Idk man, like Bob said, this is some damn good shit. Are you sure you can handle it?”

Fonzie: “Handle it? Shit dude I’m like the Chuck Norris of people in a white armor, gimme dat shit.”

(Takes hit, spins and falls down)

Fonzie: “Wooo!”

Sharebear: “Haha Fonzie if you think that’s fun. Just wait till we go on our adventure! We still have to meet Alice D.”

(Cuts to Fonzie chillin with the bong, suddenly realised sharebear spoke and turns to him)

Fonzie: “... What?”

(Cuts to Sharebear who is sitting there, a second goes by and he finally puts it together that someone spoke)

Sharebear: “Huh.... What’d you say man?”

(An hour passes, cuts to Sharebear and Fonzie walking through woods laughing hysterically, for some reason Bob’s walking with them.)

(As there laughing Fonzie turns to Bob who transforms into an elite)

Fonzie: (Laughing) Dude Bob just turned into fatass elite... lol I’m tripping balls man.”

(Elite stops moving, makes a sad offended sound, then hits Fonzie blasting him out of the camera view)

Sharebear: “lawl”

(Cuts to Sharebear and Fonzie relaxing on a mountainside)

Fonzie: “Not gonna lie man, this is probably the best time I’ve had hanging out with you.

Sharebear: “This isn’t anything yet my friend try these mushrooms”

(Camera makes it look like their doing something, immediately the colors go nuts)

Elite:“Daaaaaaaaaaam”

Fonzie: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm”

Sharebear: “Green eggs and HAAAAAAAAM””

(Green eggs and Ham in the background)

(Cuts to them looking out at something cool)

(Fonzies tripping and twitchin)

Sharebear: Well Fonzie, while you..... ‘trip out’ on your Astroflurf mushroom pizza, Imma go see Lucy.

Fonzie: I thought you said you were going to see Alice D?

Sharebear: Haha yeah, them and Sydney are the same person

Fonzie: Sharebear for god’s sakes I’m high as balls will you just explain?!?!

(Sharebear throws a plasma grenade on Fonzies face)

Sharebear: Welcome to Acid!!!!

Fonzie: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

(Random clips of Fonzie tripping bawls and Sharebear laughing)

(Eventually fades into Fonzie standing in front of a cone hitting it laughing and chasing it after he hits it)

Sharebear: Enjoying your day fonzie?

Fonzie: “What did you say to me cone? DON’T LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!! (Starts going ham on the cone)”

Sharebear: “Hahahaha Fonzie, gotta love the cone, be friends with the cone. Eventually you’ll be best friends, and that weird tone of stare he’s hearing you in, will turn into a happy cone”

Fonzie: Wat?

Sharebear: Let’s hit the reset button!!!!!

Fonzie: Wat?

Sharebear: (Inhales) “Hit this some more. It’s the reset button!”

Fonzie: (Hesitant) …Ok...

(Fonzie takes another hit and shit starts swirling and gets all colory again, and a new trip starts to happen)

(portal opens)

Fonzie: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Sharebear: IT’S A PORTAL TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OPENING IN OUR LIVING ROOM!”

Cone: “Oh god I’m getting sucked in!” (cone gets sucked into portal)
Cone: “Oh lawdz Fonzie save me! OOOOO NOOOOOO”

Fonzie: “NO! CONE! I LOVED YOU!”

(pans to real world where Fonzie and Sharebear are standing in front of teleporter incoherently babbling)

(Pans back to Trippy world)

Sharebear: LET’S GO IN IT FONZIE!!! IT LOOKS LIKE RAINBOW JUICE ON A GRILLED CHEESE SAMMICH!

Fonzie: “MAN FUCK THAT IT ATE MY CONE, THIS IS MORE LIKE..OSTRICHES TAKING A SHOWER UNDER AN ELEPHANT.”

Fonzie: “MAN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS EVERY DAY?!?! HOW IS IT DONE?!?!”

Sharebear: “Dude, I swear this week has only been like 2 days ”

Fonzie: “The fuck are you talking about, I’m like a week long!”

Sharebear: “As long as longcat long?”

(Bob falls from the sky between them)

Bob: “I’m a Tyrannosaurus!”

Fonzie: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Sharebear: “Take me now! SHOW ME TO YOUR LEADERS!”

(Sharebear runs to Bob, picks him up, and keeps on running)

Fonzie: “SHAREBEAR! DON’T LEAVE ME!”

(Fonzie chases after him)

Sharebear: “THE ATSROFLURRFLE WILL SHOW ALL!!!!”

(A portal is seen up ahead)

Sharebear: “FONZIE I’M GONNA TELL MOM”

Fonzie: “NO DON’T TELL MOM!”

Sharebear: “I’M TELLING MOM!!!!” (Goes through teleporter)

(Cake is background)

Bob: “Can I have some cake?”

Sharebear: “THE CAKE IS A LIE BOB!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!”

Fonzie: “LIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEES wait, cake? WHERE?”

Bob: “Fucking hell, why do they always lie to me?”

Fonzie: “I can’t feel my face through my armor.”

(Fonzie and Sharebear run through teleporter/Portal thingy)

Sharebear narrating: “And so they entered a NEW WORLD... of MYSTICAL WUNDARRRR...”

--------------
Sharebear narrating: “Incidentally, located exactly where they started.”

(Fonzie seen tripping bawls and suddenly snaps back into reality to see Sharebear running around in circles giggling with Bob)

Fonzie: “Woooooooah... What the fuck just happened...”

Sharebear: “Heeheeheeheeheeheeeheeeheee!”

(Fonzie turns and looks at the base, it is on fire)

Fonzie: “FU-!”

(Abrupt cut to credits)
--------------

-------ALT:-------
(They emerge in TF2 with Sharebear holding the intel)

Fonzie: “What the fu-?”

(Abrupt cut to credits)
--------------
I AM THE WALRUS COO COO KACHOO
I AM A RHINOPLASTasaurus It’s like a rhino but more plastic and more dinosaurusususus
rolling on lollerskates, getting on the roflcopter, to the lolocost eating lmaonaise and tuna

Do we have cereal... GASP FUCKING COOKIE CRISPS... HELLL..... YEAH...

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY REESE PUFFS THO?

WHY ARE THERE NO REESE PUFFS?
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: Adventures in Sharebearland Script - Dude im tripping BA

Post by TaxiService » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 am

Hey! It's okay! (for some reason i pictured all of this on standoff!)

Still, there is a little piece of, um… critique? advice? suggestion! Yeah, a suggestion: don't make the characters hallucinate just by smoking weed. :-\ That's dumb.

I mean, weed does not cause hallucinations. It always bothers me when in videos, stories or comics there's the guy smoking and that then suddenly starts hallucinating, hearing voices, etc… ._. I mean, 'the hell? It's like when kids fake highness symptoms to attract attention, y'know?
(like when they hit one time and they are all WWWWWOAH SHIT THE GARBAGE BIN IS TALKING TO ME)

But i think it's pretty neat! I'd like to see a video version!
Hell --you could also do a little series about Fonzie and Sharebear going on a quest to try all of the drugs there are!
0_0 …HOLY SHIT DUDE THAT IDEA IS FRIGGING GOLD!!!

…I should start taking notes about all these tv-shows related ideas i have! I think I could become a writer for this sort of shit..! or a co-writer..? idk.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm

lmao, I like that idea indeed.

But it was never said that Astroflurf was weed, although it may be hinted that it was a "type" of marijuana, Astroflurf is quite more potent and does indeed have hallucinogenic affects. This isn't Marijuana, it's Astroflurf!

But yeah, i do agree with your terms that people don't really know what a weed high is, im just saying, Astroflurf isnt weed! Its the kinda shit you gotta have a robotic arm for.

Also sharebear says he loves you for the awesome idea. We actually plan on scrapping all the old scripts, and Make this script first, then all other shorts will be in this style. Instead of a series, etc. It's just going to be ridiculousness and randomness from now on. and yes, we will be using your epic idea. EXPECT YOUR NAME IN THE CREDITS SIR.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 pm

I want to watch this epic shit.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Fonzie wrote:But it was never said that Astroflurf was weed, although it may be hinted that it was a "type" of marijuana, Astroflurf is quite more potent and does indeed have hallucinogenic affects. This isn't Marijuana, it's Astroflurf!
0_0 OH!! Whoops. I didn't catch that. :sweating: That's cool then!!

And anyway, in the sharebear land era people could have grown genetically modified strains of weed with strange effects, i guess? (also undesired aftereffects? like terrible diarrhea? or begin speaking in spanish for six hours afterwards? you can go pretty wild with this stuff!)

EDIT: derp, how did i not get that astroflurf thing earlier? dumb taxi! >_<
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 am

TF2 ending is a must.

Alternately, have them plant the bomb on CS:S half the way through, then for the first time Fonzie wakes up have the bomb be planted in the base. But definitely have the ending with TF2. That would be good.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Wait, if you have an ending in tf2, I could use source filmmaker to actually have lipsync.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Well durr. If you are going to do anything in TF2, or any Source game for that matter, you should do it right.

EDIT: Also, it seems Source Recorder is not totally Mac friendly... Apparently if you try to export directly to an avi it will crash the game. So instead you have to export it as frames... Urgh. And then you have to use another program to splice them together into a video.

It actually ends up pretty good though. I threw this together quickly just as a test. It's surprisingly good at 720p, at least compared to all the other videos I have. The only problem is the color is insanely washed out. I'm not sure if that was Youtube or my quick exporting in iMovie, but I'm sure if I wanted to put something out that looked good it would be very possible. Also, I do so love twisting reality into a meaningless mass of endless stairs. Good stuff.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm

lmao, well your fuckin stuck
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 pm

I decided to go up the stairs for a while, but no dice.

It was really fun making that. I should go make some more of these mind-benders. There are quite a few on Youtube. I should aim to be the guy with the most varied collection. I have already though of a few more, too. I really wish the gravity brush was a bit better though, it will still always orient you to the floor. Kind of annoying. Also, some of the great ideas I had were dashed by the fact that Portal simply does not have that functionality. Half-Life 2 does, but not Portal 2. Fancy that. Mainly, the ability to trigger something by looking at it, from anywhere (yes, I know there is one that does it, but you have to be in a certain area). I had such grand visions, too.