X-Plane: Spearhead

Everything related to machinima.
Noodle
Delta Force

X-Plane: Spearhead

Post by Noodle » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

I forgot to post this entirely.
Last movie of the Russian storyline I had going, since I'm moving on to more practical things. Thanks to everyone who has helped out in the past year!

Lithuania, 2012. As Russian Ultranationalist forces push west, past Ukraine and Belarus, the last NATO standoff is at the border between Lituania and Belarus. After this, only Poland would stand between the Russians and France, likely setting off a World War Three.

The United States will not let this happen. Despite suffering gigantic losses in the Novosibirsk region a year earlier, the entire might of the US Military is employed in one of the biggest deployments since Vietnam. The US is ready to attack, but will they turn the tide of the war? Or will it be Novosibirsk all over again?

This movie I seriously want people to watch and give feedback, as it's my first experiment with special effects and so far is the best purely X-Plane movie I've done, IMO.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Re: X-Plane: Spearhead

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

interestering bro, ill watch when im on a computer.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 am

Wow, you really do have talent. This kept me interested for the entire 11 minutes. Great job, the special effects were short but sweet, it was great you didn't overdo them.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

Amy wrote:This kept me interested for the entire 11 minutes.
THIS makes me happy.

That's kind of been my goal after watching all my other shit movies before, they dragged on for way too much. I've cut several movies that dragged on too long, or were uninteresting, or otherwise, because on youtube, attention span is alot less than on TV.

More faster, to the point, and more interesting videos will come soon. And then another big live action.