The Benefactor- Take Care (Live Action Preview)

Everything related to machinima.
Noodle
Delta Force

The Benefactor- Take Care (Live Action Preview)

Post by Noodle » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to put this shit on MGM.
The newest movie from seafire productions: The Benefactor.

Lithuania, 2012. As Russian Ultranationalist forces push west, past Ukraine and Belarus, the last NATO standoff is at the border between Lituania and Belarus. After this, only Poland would stand between the Russians and France, likely setting off a World War Three.

The United States will not let this happen. Despite suffering gigantic losses in the Novosibirsk region a year earlier, the entire might of the US Military is employed in one of the biggest deployments since Vietnam. The US is ready to attack, but will they turn the tide of the war? Or will it be Novosibirsk all over again?

The Benefactor will not be out until April at the earliest, so calm down. But I do want to let you all know, in a very epic way (if I do say so myself), that I AM still here, and I'm not down and out yet. This will be the best movie I've ever done, the script is nearly finished. And the attention to costumes has increased tenfold here in the offices of Seafire Productions. This movie will also be created with guidance from real members of the US Marine Corps and veterans of the US Military. There will be new aircraft, guns, actors, and voices. This is the real deal. I hope you're ready....

Here's to 2011, a new year, and a new giant project to look forward to. Semper fidelis!

So yeah, awesome shit is coming. Shit that doesn't suck. If you didn't like my other movies I'd strongly advise giving this one a chance.

ßazùka
Peon

Re: The Benefactor- Take Care (Live Action Preview)

Post by ßazùka » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 am

THATS AWSOME!!! I hope you make some more soon (I really liked it cause it has this sort of intencity in it) and it says "Delta Force" in the clip... thats you right?

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Delta Force, as referring to the operator in my first movie, Retribution, who assassinated the ultranationalist leader at the time, Varfolomei Naveraskev. I decided this would be delta force since it's counter terrorism, but at this point (2015 or so) russia is under complete communist control and is invading eastwards.

Another preview may or may not come out in a few weeks or so, I'm going on a bit of a shopping spree for costumes right now. But I'm glad you liked it : )

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Hey noodle, if you need special effects for your live action bits, I'd like to help. I'm only just starting, but it would help me get some school cert.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES