The Pilot: Episode 3- "Bloody Sicily"

Everything related to machinima.
Noodle
Delta Force

The Pilot: Episode 3- "Bloody Sicily"

Post by Noodle » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 am

July, 1943. The height of the second world war. Combined American and British forces invade the Italian island of Sicily, marking the start of the Italian Campaign. Thrown into all of this is Jeremy Brown, a pilot in the USAF's fifth fighter squadron, flying Supermarine Spitfires. "The Pilot" follows the story as told through his war diary, during Operation Husky and the push for the Italian mainland, and the long road to rome.

In the third episode, Jeremy and Victory flight run into some trouble over Sicily, during the last weeks of the sicilian campaign.

Changed the intro as well to be more awesome and to have politically correct titles. Hope you guys had a good summer, and have a great fall.

By the way, keep watching for a remake of one of my older movies, which should be ready by next saturday.
I'm actually going to get serious at this series, it'll be an experiment at screenwriting. Stay tuned anyway.

ßazùka
Peon

Re: The Pilot: Episode 3- "Bloody Sicily"

Post by ßazùka » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

At the end of the video... you wrote Max Gaming Mods when its Mac Gaming Mods.I think its not to much of an error but its still an error...

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 pm

YES. I KNOW. I REALIZED THIS AFTER I POSTED IT A YEAR AGO AND KILLED MYSELF OVER IT.

ßazùka
Peon

Post by ßazùka » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Wow... Stay calm its not a big deal... you can still just fix it with you's anonations no?You just put an annonation so that you people can know what it really is...

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 am

Noodle wrote:I POSTED IT A YEAR AGO
also hostbot hacked it. : P
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.