>.< smiley?

Everything related to graphics and image-related topics.

Will YOU enter?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:08 am

Mota-Lev wrote:Hhaahha professor. Teacher??? And haha you no got lockers. Also you have macs? dam my school has shitting excuses for windows. But my dad and schools computer guy are trying to get a computer lab with the new iMacs. HAHAHA Me and 1 friends who uses macs will be the only ones to know to use them MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Time to istall all my shit on them.
Youre lucky... we have... *sob* VISTA!!! *sob sob sob*

º¯Å£®ØVůº
Peon

Post by º¯Å£®ØVůº » Mon May 12, 2008 10:34 pm

JelLOL wrote:My school is the worst. Windows. Takes 15 minutes to turn on. Takes 10 or more minutes to open any internet browser (first one after turning on). 10 minutes opening other big apps (flash etc) initially. And we dont have lockers. Just cubbies and space under desk and backpack. cubbies are like lockers with out locks at about 2.5-3 feet high and 1- 1.5 feet wide. And most of our teachers suk. They're kinda like politicians. Begging the question and doing stuff unfair. >:( and a lot of homework. and weird ppl like me.
mines the worst my school's computer are window classic or something and plus the internet never works cuz the classrooms are reely far aways so Yea
^ Taxi IS SO COOL 0_0 xD