Eye Candy Art Topic

Everything related to graphics and image-related topics.
Candy
Operative

Eye Candy Art Topic

Post by Candy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 am

Well I said I would leave but I wanted a place to put my photoshops because I need a new way of killing time. You can flame it all you want cause I haven't touched photoshop in ages. I'll make an proper release of my show case coming up with at least 5 pieces of art and possibly more. Feel free to point out stuff you want me to make because I will give all of them out. I might show my AIM contacts some. I shown House to eVo and I promised one to Sir Lumps. Don't worry because people who haven't added me will still get a first come first serve. I may also make some wallpapers.

Taken by: eVo
I made this with a House render, I changed his eye colour to red.

Mw2 Sig: Paused
House: Might Remake
Suzaku Kurugi: By Late Feb
Last edited by Candy on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I love mota and want to take him out on a date cause I am a giant faggot and like to kill mice then eat their insides." Løki
^Knock Knock

eVokz

Re: Eye Candy Art Topic

Post by eVokz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Niceee and gdjob =p , rock on cherub !

\ :) /

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm

You need to work on your text. If the text isn't good, it makes the whole sig look bad.

Candy
Operative

Post by Candy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

Monk34 wrote:You need to work on your text. If the text isn't good, it makes the whole sig look bad.
Another friend of mine said that ( a gfx pro) but I'm not one of those Da Font hunters =\. I'm more of brushezy hunter. If you could point me to some texts I would be happy to try them in my art =]

Update:
I'm trying to get a piece of art on this render. I spent like 3 hours yesterday but failed to make it look nice =[
Anyone know what good colours would work with this?
I'm ditching the Mw2 one for now because I can't seem to get any ideas. I might remake House and I'm planning to finish my Suzaku Kurugi ( one above) By the end of our Chinese New Year holiday (one week ^^)
"I love mota and want to take him out on a date cause I am a giant faggot and like to kill mice then eat their insides." Løki
^Knock Knock

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 am

Can we see the originals for both of these so we know what you have edited?
Click!

Candy
Operative

Post by Candy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 am

The render itself of course. The rest is my own. I changed House's eye colour from blue to red on the right. The render of Suzaku I have not touched yet.
^Knock Knock

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Well, you really don't have to go all out on fonts. If you do however, you might HAVE to become a dafont hunter. Pick a font that suits the mood of the sig well. Remember, it's not an ad of how awesome you are, it's ART. Don't disrespect the art.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Listen to the Art Master.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Candy
Operative

Post by Candy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 am

Ugh I hate Font hunting. Its so boooring. =P
^Knock Knock