Incoming serverside missions

Everything about RSD and its mods.
Blade
Veteran

Incoming serverside missions

Post by Blade » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:20 am

Ok, this is going to be my SERIOUS project, and the one that people may actually use, since no one needs a weapon mod anymore.

There will be two packs of coop missions, one for RS, one for the demo. It may will also include something like Miltant Tangoes. Ramone will be testing, if anyone else wants to, contact me!
Last edited by Blade on Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:08 am

The missions for The Rock (RSD) and Castle (RS) are done, and so are the non-serverside terrorist files.

Unlike Militant Tangoes, it doesn't do anything to the existing terrorist files, so you can still play the easy coop missions all you want!

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:29 pm

Ok, I couldn't (was too lazy to) neutralize the bug that made everyone insert underground on coop, so now it DOES replace existing coop files. That means no more easy tangoes. The good news is it's COMPLETELY serverside. I used the stats of the Militant Tango actors, because it was Ramone's opinion that the 100 stat tangoes weren't as good (for whatever reason).

Also, there won't be piles of terrorist hunt missions like I said previously. Instead, I'm going to spend a lot of time on 4-8 missions, each for different maps, compiling a campaign. It'll have objectives (neutralize armored car, disarm bomb, rescue hostage, throw a fit, fall into the water...) as opposed to the terrorist hunt coop that seems to be the coop the RSDers play. There's no need for me to write terrorist hunt missions, since the normal missions will now hate elite tangoes. Anyone mind saying something in this thread?!

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:50 am

Change: I will have SOME terrorist hunt missions that simply change the insert of the normal one. They won't have the tangoes with leet kits.

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:54 pm

can u do a disarm bomb in RSD? and can u do it with the timer going? so if u dont get it in time then u lose
hooah
Ich stehe alleine

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:41 am

Yeah, you can do that... Did you have a mission idea?

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:59 pm

hmm.... i think of one.. well naturally its gonna be terrorists wanting to blow up something
hooah
Ich stehe alleine

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:53 am

Another update:
It's completely serverside, and no terrorist you play sucks. Missions are coming...