Advertise RSD

Everything about RSD and its mods.
Pie

Advertise RSD

Post by Pie » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:16 pm

We need more players...I'm sure you all have noticed. There is a group of about ten people that play 90% of all regular RSD games, and whats worse, they all seem to like playing the Met :roll: . So, you need to get out there on GR and promote the damn game! Preferably, go to the B and G and taunt the UO players. It'd be nice to have some new players that weren't helpless noobs who think that the m4 is pretty cool.
"What is camping and why do people hate me?"
-House of Otis, Stupid Questions

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:38 pm

I've done my part on promoting RSD. The only way to get noobs to play other maps is to force them to. Just look when I host, I banned The Met and only play with gp and gp2. That is the only way to get the noobs to do other maps.

Sephiroth Clock
Veteran

Post by Sephiroth Clock » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:53 pm

yeah, there are way too many noobs without mods or maps at all on gr. we need to get black mage to download some mods cause his connection speed ownz.

Hardedge
Veteran

Post by Hardedge » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:16 pm

i agree, and imma too lazy to take the mods out, so if the noobs dont have them thats they're loss.

hx239
Operative

damn noobs newayz

Post by hx239 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:03 am

it sucks, as i am 1 of the 10 people who play most of the games. however, it gets really boring waiting for hours for osme1 to come on and host a fuckin rsd game. ¿?¿?¿?¿? wtf is rong wit people. and why isnt it os fukin x compatable. that's going to kill the game REALLY fast when everyone updates their comps and they cant play it kuz of the os x compatability thingy. besides there are suh cooler games out now i dunno hy ne1 who has os9 would play it instead of ghost recon, or if they have os x look at unreal tourney 2k3. that game fkin owns. thus we will not get a lot of players. ;{{{{{{{{{{{ i love this game but no1 ever plays it and it sucks. i spend more time playing swgb almost then rsd. and thats just plain sad as i hardly ever play swgb. ( thing is the games take hours.) ----) ----) ----) ----) \ :) / \ :) / \ :) / \ :) / .````:) .````:) .````:) .````:)
I can't get enough of Gargoyles.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:17 pm

RSD can be played under Classic in OS X. It is just slower then if it is under OS 9.

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:06 pm

well it messes up my screen when i play rsd on X and also i wont be playing much rsd during the week because of school and my parents r being punks even though im 16, mb we could ask evill about putting a banner on gr but i think he has enough problems so.
hooah
Ich stehe alleine

Pie

Post by Pie » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:11 pm

Yeah...better not demand to much from Evill or he might blow up and shut down GameRanger.

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:51 pm

lol ya
hooah
Ich stehe alleine

ReverendMoss

Post by ReverendMoss » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:55 pm

When i switched to OSX i had a helluva time with all the RS games. There's just no support there. The gaming seemed to move to GhR, so that's where I am these days since finding a RS game is so much harder these days.
times change, I suppose.

----)
"We are condemned to kill time: Thus we die bit by bit."
~Octavio Paz

Pie

Post by Pie » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:57 pm

Whoa. Its teh Rev. Yo.