PPC Compatible CE maps

Everything about Halo and its mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

Post by BRIMSTONE » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:54 pm

its. project cake:http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=482

ROFLMAO. in all seriousness though its probaly an atempt to convert some sorta CE stuff to demo.
"One Death Is An Anomaly. One Hundered
Thousand Deaths Is an statistic"

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:05 pm

cool!! You should have an animation of eating it and making tunnels even though we would have to be able to take away parts of collision while in game. [/sarcasm]

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

Post by BRIMSTONE » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:06 pm

THATS AN AWSOME IDEA!SARCASM
"One Death Is An Anomaly. One Hundered
Thousand Deaths Is an statistic"

snoopy

Post by snoopy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:13 pm

you know the map vertimad, what do you do with it cause it doesn't work when i put it in my maps folder!! :x
what do i do now?
zomg

DanDan
Ranger

Post by DanDan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 am

umm, what did you do before? did you do harbinger? did you do it on full? is it named the right map name?

Go Go Go Play CS:S!!!!

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:28 am

this project has nothing to do with CE :/
TsGh

DanDan
Ranger

Post by DanDan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 am

cool, can you tell? or no?

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm

DanDan wrote:cool, can you tell? or no?
i am not at heart to tell but i can say it will blow your mind :D

*HINT* This Cake has 4 levels of greatness :P

TAXI
Fuel
Fonzie
&
Whoever eltse knows that i have talked to please do not answer this let them guess :P
TsGh

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 pm

you showed us a screenshot. >_>

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:11 pm

§èåßèè§4 wrote:you showed us a screenshot. >_>
thated ruin the hint <_< and plus bitmaps are fucked up :/ havent use the internalizer for full bitmaps into the map/maps lmao
TsGh

snoopy

Post by snoopy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:45 pm

the map vertimad in the map pack on the first page. i tried harbinger, tis didn't work so thats where i'm up to and i'm using a ppc mac and wizard in that pack didn't work ether. It just freezes and said that it has to quit cause it cant be bothered to do anything and its on it lunch break...jeez
zomg

DanDan
Ranger

Post by DanDan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:13 am

please resize your avi, and idk whats wrong. are you using full? is the name bloodgulch(if you using it.) you have to tell me more.

snoopy

Post by snoopy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:15 pm

k so how do you resize the avi, and what does "idk" mean.

k so this is whats going down, i got the pack from the first page of this topic,
i un ziped them all and put them in my maps folder exept for the ones that overwrite each other like death island and danger canyon. Then i put
vertimad.map and prisoner.map (sorry its not wizard, got the wrong one) in and it still didn't work. So i dont know whats going on with Prisoner.map and i need some help with even getting vertimad.map on the multiplayer map list in halo so yeah.

Ps: can some one put umt pwnage a large file hosting site and one that you don't have to pay for. (Umt Pwnage is a CE file and i want to try harbinger on that one and if it doesn't work on PPC macs then tell me cause i dont want to waist someones time)

lol jeez thats a lot
zomg

DanDan
Ranger

Post by DanDan » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:38 am

ok, "idk" means i dont know. and your mistake was pretty noobie, but whocares, that is what i would have done when i was new too. :lol:

vertimad will NEVER be able to show up on your map list. so, you want to change it for prisiner, take prisenr out and put it somewhere VERY safe, you dont want to lose it. then rename vertimad to prisoner.map and put it in maps folder. then when you play halo play the map prisoner and it will really be vertimad. and take note: some CE maps will not work on PPC, so if you have a PPC and when you click "start game" some CE maps will just "unexpectidly quit" halo.

ok, solve your problem? ask more questions if you want. you can also PM me. (go into your inbox.)

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:53 am

DanDan wrote:some CE maps will not work on PPC, so if you have a PPC and when you click "start game" some CE maps will just "unexpectidly quit" halo.
lmao i know almost exactly why some maps dont work on mac or just dont work on PPC macs and also a reason coldsnap wont work no matter what! Scripts the mac engine for some reason cant handle some scripts that arent in multiplayer maps and dual bsps especailly PPC using dual bsps its because you dont have a fast enough cpu or not enough ram. coldsnap wont work because of heavy heavy scripting! and most other intell only maps wont work for the reason its has more than one bsp and its not a sp map or scripts ppc just can handle in halo
TsGh