As a notice.

Moderator: Altimit01

sword
Ranger

As a notice.

Post by sword » Sun May 28, 2006 12:39 pm

Due to many leaks of mods through this forum as well as leaks of information, from this point forward I will not be posting any mods within the database listed.

Also, due to the fact that my mod, The Great Wall of Gulch, has been leaked before release date - though it isnt the final version and is not compatable with the release version - I will not be giving the opportunity to test my mods in a group over this board. Only people I know I can trust will be testing mods with me from this day forth.

Finally, I will say this: There seems to be no more privacy from this board. Anything important said/done here someone leaks. Now, how much fun is playing a new mod with totally new things when you already know everything thats in there?

I think several other people here feel the same way I do. <Removed do to doubt of the last statement>
Last edited by sword on Sun May 28, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sword.

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Sun May 28, 2006 12:44 pm

lol, I don't really care if my mods leak. I've stopped letting people test beta mods at all (as well as stopped telling people about mods I'm making :-P)

I like seeing my mods hosted in servers by other people. If nobody uses them, then what is the point of making them?

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Sun May 28, 2006 12:46 pm

Deox, what I mean is, before the release.
The sword.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Sun May 28, 2006 1:20 pm

Just to let you know I had nothing to do with the leaked mods.
Umm....whats a signature?

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Sun May 28, 2006 2:36 pm

actaully, its not SBF its STC.... sprjew... and all of them have the mod... they make huge servers with it.. i know because i talk with sprjew.. its not us ok!
http://www.clanhalo.forumup.com
not my site.... just go there!!!!!!!

foxrun
Veteran

Re: As a notice.

Post by foxrun » Sun May 28, 2006 2:51 pm

sword wrote:Due to many leaks of mods through this forum as well as leaks of information, from this point forward I will not be posting any mods within the database listed.

Also, due to the fact that my mod, The Great Wall of Gulch, has been leaked before release date - though it isnt the final version and is not compatable with the release version - I will not be giving the opportunity to test my mods in a group over this board. Only people I know I can trust will be testing mods with me from this day forth.

Finally, I will say this: There seems to be no more privacy from this board. Anything important said/done here someone leaks. Now, how much fun is playing a new mod with totally new things when you already know everything thats in there?

I think several other people here feel the same way I do. Oh, and I will say one last thing, I know that several of the leaks have been through the {SBF} clan.
that sucks, thanks who ever you are :urstupid: now this board is worthless if the offset list, and all teh info is leaked.

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Sun May 28, 2006 3:19 pm

look sword, we didnt leak your mods

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun May 28, 2006 3:40 pm

I don't think sprjew has access to this forum, if he does he goes by a different name.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Titan
Veteran

Post by Titan » Sun May 28, 2006 5:24 pm

The point is someonle leaked it to the (stc) Clan. I know leader, sprjew, and tipper all had it. I know that burr gave it to some people (or thats what sword said) but there have been other leaks.

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Post by {SBF}Leader » Sun May 28, 2006 5:36 pm

yeah, i think someone gave it to them... sprjew says he got it from some guy

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Mon May 29, 2006 5:54 am

Dude, if your mods are being leaked previous to release date, maybe that just means you should either:

a) Stop previewing your mods to other people -- I have a fine time testing them by myself, and if they aren't CSS, you don't have to give it out to anyone to test it.

b) Choose a more trustable crowd. If you still want people to test your mods in beta form, just find regulars who you can trust.

snipe?
Peon

Post by snipe? » Mon May 29, 2006 7:53 am

good idea, but

snipe?
Peon

Post by snipe? » Mon May 29, 2006 7:58 am

Deox wrote:I have a fine time testing them by myself, and if they aren't CSS, you don't have to give it out to anyone to test it.
how can u test a mod if its css by yourself?

Titan
Veteran

Post by Titan » Mon May 29, 2006 8:21 am

how can u test a mod if its css by yourself?
Just host an open game. If its CSS then people joining will be able to test it just fine.